Chapter 11

Rainbow's POV :

I walked into the living to see Uncle Strike talking on the phone. Walking over to the sofa, I sat down and watched him.

Uncle Strike had a worried look on his face. He saw me and turned around.

"Yeah. Okay. I'll be there in a few. Okay. Yes, I will. Bye".

He hung up. Uncle Strike looked at me.

"Hey RD. Listen. I'm gunna need you to pack a bag and stay at a friend's house for the day".

I frown. "Why??".

He sighed. "I just have to go somewhere and you have to be with someone at all times for a while".

I stand up. I knew not to argue with him and so I nodded and walked upstairs to my room. Maybe I can ask Applejack.

I flopped onto my bed and grab my phone. I find her number and call it. She picked it up.

"Hey Rainbow".

I smile. "Hey AJ. Hey uh listen. My Uncle has to go somewhere and he says that he needs me to be with someone while he's gone. You busy today??".

"Uh nope. You can come over. We can chill here all day", she said.

I smile. Yes!!!

"Okay. My uncle is gunna drop me off there. Just text me the address".

"Okay. See ya soon".

"Bye".

I hung up. Jumping off my bed I put my phone to charge and danced around. I was so excited to spend a whole day with her. I wonder what we should.

I grab a bookbag and put in a notebook, pencil, my phone charger, a extra change of clothes. I sigh and look around.

"I'm hungry", I say to no one. Getting up I put my shoes on. I walked out of my room and down to the kitchen to make a sandwich. Ham and cheese is awesome. I don't care what anyone else says!!

"Rainbow, you ready??", I heard Uncle Strike call.

"Yeah!!", I shout back.

I get up and walk out of the kitchen. I found Uncle Strike by the front door.

"Ready".

He looked up at me and nodded. We left.

"Here", I say handing him my phone.
"That's Applejack's address".

We get into his car. I turned on the radio and looked out the window as we drove. We came to a nice looking house. It was green with two floors. I looked at Uncle Strike. He reached out and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Please", he said. "Just stay in the house and don't leave until I come to pick you up. Okay??".

I nod and don't ask any questions. I knew that he knew what he was doing.

"I will. Love you", I say smiling. He reached over and wraps his arms around me in a hug. I hug back.

"I love you too RD".

Pulling away we get out of the car. Walking up to the front door I knocked on the door. A minute later it opened. Applejack stood there. I smile at her.

"Hey", she said smiling.

"Hi", I reply.

Applejack looked at my uncle. He smiled and waved.

"Hey. Uh listen. I have something to take care of. I need you girls to stay inside until I get back".

He reached into his pocket and pulled out some money. He handed it to me.