Chapter 4

Rainbow's POV :

I turn my head. I saw a girl standing there. She had light pink hair. Her eyes were narrowed into what I think is suppose to be a mean look. She didn't look so scary. With her big eyes, height and kid like features, there was nothing scary about her.

The guys laughed.

"Oh look who it is. Clutzershy".

The girl glared at guy holding my arm.

"M-My name i-is Fluttershy", she stuttered out.

"Now um could you leave her alone??".

The guys laughed again. I felt bad for her but I couldn't do anything about it.

"Run along little girl. We're talking to the new kid", the guy holding.my arm said turning to me. He twisted my arm and shoved again into the lockers. I cry out in pain.

"If you don't let her go right now I'll call Applejack".

I look at the girl named Fluttershy. She had a soft look on her face.

"Yeah right". The guys laughed.

"She wouldn't come for you".

Who is Applejack??. I hope she's more menacing than Fluttershy.

"I will", Fluttershy said.

I could feel the pain shooting up my arm. I was terrified and just wanted my Uncle. I saw Fluttershy run away. Tears ran down my face. She left and I  was alone with them. The guy looked back at me.

"So. You got it??".

I nod. "Yes".

I was thrown onto the floor. I sat up. This was not good. I could feel the tears running down my cheeks. This wasn't new to me but I was still scared out of my wits.

"I guess she ran back to her mommy", one of the guys said. They smirked at me.

"LEAVER ER' ALONE".

I turn my head. I saw Fluttershy standing there with another girl. I was guessing that was Applejack. She had blonde hair, tan skin.

"You leave her alone Dumbbell", she said.

The guy that had grabbed me glared at me. He gave me a look I know all too well. It meant to do what he said.

"C'mon guys", he said. "Let's get outta here. The bell us gunna ring in a few anyway".

They turned and walked away. As soon as they were gone I broke down. Wrapping my arms around myself I cried into my knees. I wanted to go home so bad.

"Hey are you okay??".

I look up. Fluttershy and the blonde girl were in front of me. I back away in fear. For all I know they were just there to help me and then make fun of me later.

"Please don't hurt me", I cried.

"We won't hurt you", Fluttershy said.

I look at her. She had a very soft voice. I curl up into a ball, trying to make myself be further away from them.

"It's okay. We won't touch you alright??".

I look at the blonde girl and sniffle.

"You're n-not gunna hurt m-me??", I ask.

They shook their heads. I tried to calm myself down but I couldn't. With them this close and the pain in my arm it was too much. I knew I shouldn't have come here. I want to go home.