Chapter 8

Rainbow's POV :

I look up and froze. I saw Dumbbell and his friends standing there.

"Get her".

Two boys grab me. I struggle and yell for help but a hand covered my mouth. I struggled and fought but I wasn't strong enough. They dragged me down the hallway and out of the school. I felt tears in my eyes. This wasn't happening.

I heard Dumbbell laugh.

"Applejack ain't here to save you now", he said.

They dragged me into the woods that was near the school. I was terrified. I wasn't sure what they planned to do with me but whatever it is, it'll hurt. That scared me even more.

I was suddenly let go and I fell to the ground. Next thing I knew I was being kicked repeatedly. I cry out in pain.

"This is what you get for getting me in trouble and not doing what I say", Dumbbell said.

He kicked me hard in my lower stomach.

"Ahh!!".

She curl up and cover to head, trying to ignore the pain. That's what I use to do when I was with him. I just numbed the pain and dreamed I was somewhere else.

"HEY!!".

The kicking stopped. Thank god. I was roughly picked up. I was picked up. I turn my head and see Dumbbell. I struggle against him and kicked him. He actually let me go. Didn't think that would work. I turn and run.

My run was short when the ground suddenly ran out. I screamed. I couldn't stop myself in time and went over.

I let out a loud scream. I twisted my body around I was about to claw at the side of whatever it was I fell off of.
I stopped falling. I look down. I was now hanging off of a rocky steep slope. The slope went down and stopped at some rocks at the end.

That's where I didn't want to end up.

"Let's get out of here!!", I hear one oft Dumbbell's friends shout.

Then I heard them run away.

"Oh god", I whimper.

What was I gunna do??. I'm stuck. I felt tears run down my face as I realized I wouldn't be able to hold much longer. I was gunna fall.

I close my eyes and cried softly. So this is how my life would end.

"Rainbow!!".

Huh??. I look up and saw Applejack and Uncle Strike looking down at me. Applejack reached out her hand.

"Grab it", she said.

I let go of one hand and reach my arm up. I took hold of her hand. Suddenly the dirt and leaves came loose, making me let go of my other hand. I was now dangling. Just perfect. Applejack being the only thing keeping me from dying at this point.

"I'm gunna fall", I cry. Tears ran down my face. I was panicking. Applejack shook her head. I felt her grip tighten around my wrist.

"No you're not. I've gotcha".

"Yes I am. I'm gunna fall. Please don't let me go. Please".

I knew that Applejack was the only thing keeping me from falling and that scared me. What if she let go??. What if she let me fall??.

"Rainbow", she said. She looked down at me.

"Ah'm not gunna let chu fall. Ah promise. You have ta trust me".

Trust. That was one thing I knew I had to do. I had no choice but to trust her. I look down at the rocks then up at her. She had a serious look on her face. She was Applejack. Honest. She had never lied to me so far so why would she now??. I nod my head.