Chapter 15

So let me know what cha think and it's getting to the good part :)

-----------------
No one's POV:

Rainbow took a deep breath. She looked around. Her and her uncle were at the grocery store. They were finally back in their house after a few weeks and now they were out shopping.

"Just get anything you want. A snack or cereal. Anything. I'll be in the next aisle".

Rainbow nodded. She crossed her arms. She looked at all the different candies. She wasnthen stuck between a decision. Snickers, or peanut butter cups.

I hate the universe. Oh well. Both.

She grabbed them both. The teen walked to the other aisle. She let out a breath when she saw her uncle there. She walked over to him.

"Here".

Her uncle Strike turned around. He took the candy and put it in the bag.

"Both are mine"..

Rainbow's mouth fell open.

"I'm just kidding", he laughed.

Rainbow rolled her eyes.

"Butthead".

He stuck his tongue out at her making her smile.

"Love you too".

They paid for the stuff and left. Th ey went home and went clothes shopping. Rainbow got to try on a few outfits to her hatred.

She walked out of the dressing room.

-switching to Rainbow's POV-

"I look good".

I cross my arms and looked at my clothes. I had on a black jeans, converses, and a band tshirt of my favorite band ever. Wonderbolts. They're amazing.

Uncle Strike took me to one of theit concerts a few years ago. I loved it. It was so cool. But the best part of the night was when, the lead singers Spitfire and Soarin looked at me. They sang the rest of the song, to ME. I swore I was smiling like an idiot. But I didn't care. That was the happiest I've ever been at that moment.

"Well. I think so too", Uncle Strike said smiling.

I spin around and look at myself.

"Hey, can we go to the movies later??. We haven't been there in a long time".

The last time we went there was before moving to Canterlot. That was a few months ago.

I still couldn't believe we've been here for only four months. Alot had happened. From meeting my friend to meeting Applejack to- .

I felt my face heat up. Applejack. I still had a big crush on her but I hadn't thought about it yet. I took out my phone and texted her.

Hey :)

An instant reply!!

Hey cutie. What's up??.

I blush at the nickname. She called me cutie.

"Awww Rainbow likes somebody".

I look up and at my unkle who had the stupidest look on his face. I laughed.

"At least I don't look like I'm one of the three stooges", I laugh.

"At least I don't like like I have tomatoes splashed on my cheeks. Spill".

Uncle Strike grabbed my phone. He looked at the screen.

"Awww Applejack".

I cover my face.

"Shut it".

My uncle bothered me all day with it. Kept saying her name and the nickname she called me. I kept texting her which made it worse.

"Whatcha talking about RD??. Your first kiss with her??".

My face was red and not anywhere near blue. I was so embarrassed.

"No. We're talking about boys", I say matter of factly.

"You and I both know that that is a bull face lie", he said grinning.

I got into the car, shutting the door. We drive out of the parking lot.

"What??. Can't I talk about boys to my best friend??", I asked.

Uncle Strike chuckled.

"What are you saying to her??", he asked.

Think fast. "Uhh Spitfire from Wonderbolts is hot. Wait what??. I look at my phone. I texted that to her.
"Oh my god. I'm an idiot".

I slid my phone into my back pocket. I heard my Uncle laughing my ears off.

"Shut up", I groan. "I'm gunna be alone forever".

"No you're not. You're gunna be with Applejack forever".

I glare at him. "Stop it".

He laughed as we made it home.

"You're gunna be with her and have many zombie children".

I look at him and just stare at.

"I can just feel the stupidity seeping out of you".

I get out of car. Opening the trunk I take a few bags.

"Uh you have the stupidity genes".

I giggle and walk to the front porch. I unlock the door and go in. We put all of the bags away and then change for the movies. Uncle Strike got some more money from his secret stash.

Yeah, he has one. I don't know where it is, but he has one. I change into sweats and a t shirt. I grab a beanie and put it on. Applejack gave this to me one day when we went to the mall. I know it's mine because it had my name on it. In rainbow letters too.
We went to the movie theater. There was the movie mall cop 2 playing. We decided to see that one since it's a comedy. Today was a Monday night but we didn't have school today because of a teacher convention thing.

Oh yeah. We were back in school. Ms.Cheerliee was so happy to see me she came to my locker and waited for me to come. She gave me a hug and asked if I was alright. She was genuinely worried about me. She is officially my favorite teacher ever.

The movie was great. I ate my candy during it. At one point there was a very funny sudden moment and Uncle Strike spit his soda out. Thank god there wasn't that many people there. I laughed so hard I fell out of my seat. I wasn't hurt. I was too busy laughing to feel any pain if I was.

I don't remember ever laughing that hard around my uncle. Wait. Nevermind, I do.

"You okay??".

Uncle Strike helped me up while laughing.

I sat down and nod.

"I'm okay. We are a mess".

We laughed quietly. Or tried to. The movie eventually finished. We grab out enpty soda cups and popcorn bags and leave the theater.

"Hey. I gotta pee", Uncle Strike said. "Wait for me here".

I nod.

"Scream if anything. I'll be fast".

I nod. He runs to the bathroom which wasn't that far away. I sigh and take my phone out. I text Applejack but she didn't answer which was weird cause she always texts back right away. Must be asleep or something. I put it away.

I suddenly got this feeling someone was behind me. I was smart enough to know that the feeling I had was right. Oh dear god help me. I calmly look around for someone, anyone. Suddenly a hand covered my mouth. I tried to scream. Felt a hand on my shoulder. Then everything went black.