Chapter 16

Warning: abuse is shown in this chapter. Rainbow will get hurt....... it has to happen at some point in this story. So yeah. Let me know what you think and thanks :)
-------------
Rainbow's POV :

My head hurts. I cringed and slowly move around. I open my eyes. There wasn't that much light.

Opening my eyes, I realized I was on the ground.

"What the??".

I groan and blink a few times. Where am i??. I didn't feel any pain, I was just dazed I guess. I push myself up, sitting up. I saw someone out of the corner of my eye. I turn to look.

I froze. It was my dad. I move back in fear. I couldn't get my eyes off of him. He looked the same as I remember him. He still had that look in his eyes. He had that smirk on his face. I thought I wouldn't ever have to see that look again.

"Hello Rainbow", he said.

"H-How??".

He chuckled. "It's nice to see you too. As you know I've been let out. Stupid idiots thought they could trust me. Their mistake. But oh well".

He took his time as he walked towards me. I got up and backed up.
My heart was racing. This wasn't happening again.

"You thought you could get away from me", he said. "Well I'm back and it's payback time".

I turn my head. I gasped. My friends were there tied up and gagged. They were looking right at me, terrified looks on their faces. I looked back at my monster of a father.

"You kidnapped my friends??", I said.

He looked at them. "Yup. And noone even noticed. I've been watching you ever since I saw you all at the park. Turns out they each lived alone so I could easily take them without causing any disturbance. Plus I wanted them to see what a great father I am to you".

I saw them glare at him. I looked at Applejack. She looked at me. We locked eyes with eachother. Even now my heart skipped a beat when we looked at eachother. I look back at him.

My dad walked towards me smirking.
"You're quite a sight. You're gotten so big. But you're still the weak little girl I knew".

I look at the ground. Here comes the beating I remember so well. I tensed up when he came up to me. His smirk went away as he stared at me.

"I hate you", he said. "You ruined my life".

He looked angry. He grabbed me by the hair. I flinch.

"Please don't", I whimper.

He threw me to the ground. He started to kick my stomach. I cried out in pain.

"Ah!!".

"YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A STUPID UGLY BITCH!", he yelled. "YOU DESERVED EVERY BEATING I EVER GAVE YOU!".

I could feel bruises forming on my stomach. He picked me up to my feet. He slapped me causing me to fall.

"YOU'RE WEAK. CAN'T HANDLE A LITTLE SLAP. YOU'RE PATHETIC. I WANTED A SON BUT NO. I GOT A STUPID GIRL WHO CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT!!".

Those words stung badly but I knew they were true. I was slammed into the ground. The air was knock out of me. I felt a kick on my side.

"Dad, please stop", I beg. Tears ran down my face.

"STOP CRYING!!. YOUR WIFE DIDN'T LEAVE YOU!!".

The kicking stopped. I groan in pain. I roll over to look at him.

"That was your fault", I gasped out shaking. "Mom left because". It hurt to talk. "Because you're a monster. She left because of you".

Dad picked me up. He pushed me back. I fell into the hard floor. I back away shaking. He roughly grabbed my shirt and lifted me up. I could smell the alcohol on his breath. He was partially drunk. Great.

"YEAH SO??!!. SHE LEFT YOU WITH ME!!!. YOUR MOTHER DIDN'T CARE ABOUT YOU!!".

He gave an angry yell and slammed into the wall. I fell to my knees and cowered away.

"You're worthless".

And now, time for the words.

"I want you to know that you're a mistake. You were never suppose to be born".

I covered my ears, trying to block out the words. Tears ran down my face. I could still hear him.

"That's another reason why I hate you. I hate you because you're a stupid weak bitch. Think about. You can't do anything right. Your own father beats you. You have no real friends. Your so stupid I can't express how stupid you are. You're a scared little toy that everyone walks all over. No wonder you don't have a girlfriend. You really believed someone could love a fag like you??".

He let out a dark laugh. That laugh gave me nightmares when I was younger. This was hell on earth and I was trapped.

"Well noone loves you. Noone will ever love you. I hate you. Your mother didn't care about you. My brother was the only one that took your side when I was put in jail. Honestly I think he should have just left you on the street where you belong".

I sniffled and look away.

"LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M TALKING!!".

I flinch violently and look away.

"And then there's your friends".

He laughed. I look over at them.

"How can they like you??. You're not worth their time. They chose you over all the smart, popular, and likeable kids, they chose you".

He laughed and laughed. Me and my friends looked at eachother.

"What a joke. They don't like you. Not really. I bet you've had people walk all over you and you called them friends. Then they left you hurt".

I nod and the floor. "Y-Yeah".

My dad smirked. "Well they did a great job".

I was yanked up.

"You have caused yourself so much trouble. Let me say this again so you understand".

He let me go.

"You're stupid".

Slap.

"You caused your family to break up".

Shove.

"You will never be loved or cared about by anyone".

I cover my ears.

"You're a freak. A stupid, weak, slutty freak".

"I KNOW!!". The words just exploded out of my mouth. I look him. Tears ran down my face.

"I KNOW OKAY?!!. YOU ONLY HAD TO TELL ME ONCE AND I BELIEVED YOU!!. I KNOW YOU HATE ME AND THAT YOU WANT PAYBACK!!".

I look at him, my breathing heavy from the pain. I leaned against the wall for support.

"But I will not just stand here and let you remind me everything I hate about myself!!. I know I'm stupid, I know I'm a worthless stupid nothing. I know".

I spotted a door across the room. Okay so there was a way out. But it was most likely locked. Well there goes a chance to escape. Suddenly I remembered my friends. I look back at them. I wish they weren't here to see this. Applejack had a look in her eyes I couldn't figure out.

"Well. Well. Well".

I look back at my dad. Uh oh. He stood there holding a bat. He didn't look happy.

"I think you need to be taught a lesson on talking back".