𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 - 4

𝑺𝒆𝒐𝒍-𝒚𝒂'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:

It was 23:10, and I was taking a solitary walk on the footpath. I live alone in Busan, so I often go out for a midnight stroll to satisfy my cravings for food. I'm quite the foodie, after all.
We live and breath for food!!

As I was walking along the footpath, I happened upon someone lying there, their face obscured by their hair. Wait a moment, what is this? IS IT A DEAD BODY OR WHAT?! POLICE OFFICER IM A INNOCENT GIRL, PLEASE DONT ARREST ME.

"H-hey, are you o-okay?" I asked, my voice quivering as I shook her body slightly. Then, I carefully moved the hair away from her face. Wait..is it....Y/N?!?!!?!?!!!

"Peekaboo, sweetieee," she suddenly said in a childlike voice, lying on the footpath. Is she drunk? Ah, she's definitely drunk! That's why she's speaking in that tone and not making any sense.

"Y/n! Get up!" I smacked her cheeks gently, hoping to bring her back to her senses. "It's me, Seol-ya!"

She's still acting strangely despite my efforts. I guess I have no choice but to hail a taxi and take her back to my place..

"Taxi! Taxi!" I frantically signaled for a taxi, and after several tries, I managed to hail one. I carefully helped her into the vehicle, and we headed back to my place.

Time skip

00:57

She's now asleep on my bed, peacefully resting. I was gently stroking her head, admiring her sleeping face, and pondering why that girl's life seems darker than the darkest hues. Doesn't she deserve happiness just like anyone else?

I'm just praying that God sends someone into her life who will love her, cherish her, admire her, and value her more than anyone else in the world. Please, God make it happen.. She didn't receive even an ounce of love from her parents, siblings, or anyone else. Please, god.. send someone into her life who'll love her truly and unconditionally...

Eventually, I doze off, staying in the same position, my hand still caressing her head.

𝒀/𝒏'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:

My eyes opened slowly as the sunlight streamed in, causing me to squint. As my vision adjusted, I found myself staring at... Seol-ya beside me sleeping! AM I DREAMING?!

I hesitantly reached out and touched her cheeks, unsure if it was really her or just a dream. To my surprise, she was real! My eyes widened in shock as I fully realized her presence beside me. Her soft skin met my touch and a wave of realization washed over me.

"SEOL-YAAAAAAAA" I dramatically cried. She woke up and she started doing fake crying too. "Finally you gained your senses"
Wait..what happened last night? I don't remember anything.. AISH MY HEAD HURTS-

"Go and take a shower" she said. Okay I should take a shower anyways. I stood up then she lend me a towel, t-shirt and a trouser. After taking a shower, I was drying my hairs. "Do you have any painkillers?" I asked her. "Painkillers? For what?"
"For headache" She then handed me some painkillers to relieve my headache, along with a glass of water. I took the medication and washed it down, letting out a sigh to express my relief.

"Thank you.. for seeing my text yesterday and coming to pick me up and bringing me to your house. I'm truly grateful, you saved my life for real, Seol-ya..."

"Text?? You didn't text me yesterday!"

"Oh? Stop joking -"

"No you didn't!!" Then she displayed her phone's chat history and showed me that I hadn't sent her any text yesterday.

What the fuck? Then who did I end up texting and sending my picture to when I thought I was messaging seol-ya yesterday?!
In a state of panic, I picked up my phone and noticed that I had texted an unknown person, mistakenly thinking it was Seol-ya while I was intoxicated last night!!!

"YAAAAA WHAT SHOULD I DOOO?!" I was almost about to cry.
"BLOCK HIMMM!!" Oh good idea.
Then I blocked this number and let out a sigh of relief.

𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒉𝒚𝒖𝒏𝒈'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:

"Fuck" I muttered as I stared at my phone's screen. How did she have the audacity to block me? Blocking THE one and only KIM TAEHYUNG?! I rapidly scrolled through my contacts and dialed a number. "JEON," I roared with urgency. "DID YOU FIND ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THE GIRL?" "Y-yes h-hyung.." I smirked.

"Come to my cabin immediately with all the information you've gathered about that girl."

I need to teach you a lesson, girl.