𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 - 8

𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 (𝗬/𝗡'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃):

I was in the basement, sitting alone in that room.. now they don't tie me now just like how they used to do before.

My life was already ruined and there's no way to fix it so I didn't try to save myself too cuz they'll caught me again sooner or later.

And I figured out that Jungkook was the one who kidnapped me.. and it was taehyung's order. But I still don't know why they kidnapped me..

𝗳𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 (𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗮𝗴𝗼) :

"It's you kookie!!!" She yelled

"No I'm not!" He yelled back

"Remove your mask!" She attempted to remove his black face mask, and he was stopping her to do it but she accidentally tore the mask and it fell down on the ground.. he froze and she became shocked after seeing his face.

"Jungkook...its you.."

"Yeah, it's me."

"You.. betrayed me too ?.. weren't you my friend ?.."

"I was never your friend. It was hyung's order to get close with you and gain your trust."

"And how do you think a man like me can make friends? How do you think I'll make you my friend?" He said in an emotionless tone but in deep down, even an emotionless man like him felt bad for telling these.

She became silent

"Now you know the truth. You'll know soon why you're here." He said and disappeared.

𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁:

"You broke my trust too.." I felt low again and started to tearing up. But suddenly I heard some footsteps.. The sound of footsteps got louder, and soon Taehyung appeared, with dozens of security guards and Jungkook beside him, standing behind the basement entrance. His eyes scanned the scene infront of him, the expression on his face was unreadable.

"Oh my gosh..he came here again" I whispered to myself. I didn't see him again after the day when we met for the first time. He showed up after 1 week.

He smirked as he walked further into the basement, his eyes focused on my face the whole time.

"Well, Someone got quiet after crying, huh?"

"H-how do y-you know.."

"You really think I don't have cameras installed in the basement? I watched it all, I saw you crying"

He stood infront of me, towering me, he slowly lifted his hand and gently stroked my wet cheek, watching how my face was trying to lean away from his touch but his other hand gripped my jaw, holding me in place so i wouldn't be able to move away

"I'm only here to strike a deal" he said in a cold tone

"A d-deal?"

"Yeah"

"What's the deal?"

"To ruin your dad"

I froze

"W-what?!"

"You hate him, don't you?" He said with a cold smirk

"I do but-"

"Do you know he announced that YOU'RE DEAD?
AND DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO FIND YOU?"

My eyes widened.. what? He really did this ?..

"And how can I trust you?'

He let out a cold laugh

"Jeon.."

He said in his deep voice and indicating him to do something. Jungkook showed me a file full of evidence, and I was utterly shocked. My father had, in fact, declared me dead, without even trying to find me..

"You didn't expect it, did you?" Taehyung said coldly

I remained silent

"Your father may wear a mask in public, presenting himself as a loving figure, but in reality, he does not truly care for you. It's clear to me."

He's indeed correct..

"What do you want me to do?" I asked finally

"To take revenge, for both me and you."

"For you? Is he your-"

"Biggest rival." he cut me off

Is he a mind reader? I asked myself in my mind

"I'm indeed a mind reader, you can say that"

I became shocked again, this man is full of surprises

"Uh.. so.. mister, how can I -"

"Just stay by my side, do when I tell you to do something. It's enough"

Oh okay..

"Deal?" He asked with a smirk

"Deal."