Chapter 41

The next morning was blissful or should I say afternoon. Draco and I were up all night doing...you know what and let me tell you, it was amazing. I don't think I'll ever get enough. Anyways, because of that, we woke up late or at least Samantha woke us up after she came into the room and began jumping up and down on the bed. Draco yelled at her to leave but when she started tearing up he sighed and apologized to her. He even promised to take her to Honey Dukes for some candy. I found it really sweet. He's going to be a great father someday.

Afterwards, I stood up and took a shower, got dressed and drank my hair coloring potion. I was begining to run low so I'd have to contact Snape. Anywho, I magically changed my eyes to green. My hair was naturally straight so I let it air dry. Then I walked back into the room, only to find Draco and Samantha on the floor playing with barbie dolls. I smiled at the sight. Draco Malfoy, the death eater, playing with dolls. If only I had a muggle camera. 

"No Drakie, you need to put a dress on her not a suit!" Samantha scowled and I withheld a laugh.

"Well, excuse me for not knowing," he glared at her.

I cleared my throat to gain their attention. "Umm guys, I'm pretty hungry. Can we go eat breakfast?"

Draco stood up chuckling and wrapped his arm around my waist, "It's the afternoon love, almost night. So we'll be having dinner instead."

I rolled my eyes, "It doesn't matter. As long as I get some food!"

Draco smirked, "If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were pregnant." My body froze at his words and I looked down at the floor. "Did I say something wrong?"

I shook my head as I blinked the tears away. "Nothing, it's just that after the..." I trailed off. "Miscarriage. Snape took me to St. Mungo's and the healers told me that my fallopian tubes where damaged." I looked up at him with sad eyes. "Draco, I might never be able to have a baby again."

Draco face hardened. "This is all my fault."

I held his cheek tenderly, "Oh baby, it's nobody's fault but Voldermorts. You've done nothing wrong." Draco's face softened at my words. "I love you Draco and we can overcome this."

"I love you too Drakie!" Samantha suddenly appeared causing us to laugh. 

Draco picked her up and kissed her cheek followed by my lips, "I don't know what I'd do without my two girls here with me." He paused with a smile and began leading the way downstairs. "Now remember Sam, Alice is-"

"Audrey!" Samantha cut in and we nodded in approval.

A few steps later and we were in the dinning room. Again, my body went rigid at the memories but I tried my best to suppress them. We all sat down and I was too wrapped up in my thoughts that I did not notice the Malfoy's already seated at the table. Draco sat next to me, holding my hand while Samantha sat across next to Narcissa. Lucius being an overbearing bastard, sat alone at the head of the table.

"Hello Mother," Draco began politely, "Father."

Narcissa smiled at her son warmly but Lucius held a vacant expression.

"So this is your girlfriend?" Lucius went straight to the point as the house elves brought as our dinner. "Tell me Draco, is she a pureblood?"

Draco sighed deeply, "Must we do this now, father?"

Lucius glared, "Of course we must! I need to know why you broke off the wedding engagement with Greengrass' daughter. I only let you date Kingsley's daughter because I knew she was on the Dark Lord's target list. Now that she is dead, I expect you to marry Astoria! Now you shall forget about this girl and send Astoria a letter apologizing. So unless you want this girl to suffer the same fate as your beloved Alice then do as I say!"