chapter 35: truth behind the mask

Before Rosa arrived at the battle against Veto. The new and stronger magic power that had come off the beast magic user could be felt all the way throughout the underwater temple. Charmy had stopped eating Crab legs and looked up surprised.

On the beach Sekke was instructing the two people with him to look after the injured magic knights when he felt the power as well, "This power is it from that beast from earlier, what ever this power is and whoever it's coming from they can't be human" he thought looking scared towards the ocean.

Vanessa was facing off against a member of the eye of the midnight sun when she felt the power, "Just where is this magic power coming from" she said looking annoyed as she dodged large lit up needles covered in magic power.

"Curious about Vetos power are you, do you really have the time to focus on something else" the eye of the midnight sun member said with a smile on his face, "Vetos beast magic is beyond anything you can imagine" he said before blasting more light needles at Vanessa who dodged them.

Vanessa then sent out pink threads from her hands trying to the trap the enemy mage but he jumped out of the way as the thread turned into a pile where he once stood, "Veto huh, if I remember right the captain said hes a member of the third eye in the eye of the midnight sun, one of their strongest members" she thought dodging as more light needles stabbed into the ground.

"Yes, soon I will have drained all of your mana" the mage said laughing.

Meanwhile at the lounge Yami walked towards the hole he made with an angry look on his face, "What are you doing you cant get out through there" the temple priest said following him.

"I cant just leave them there to die" said Yami sending a Lightless slash at the dimension sphere only for it to have Zero effect, "Damnit hey will you let me out of here already" the black bulls captain said looking annoyed at the eye of the midnight sun member that was holding up the spell.

"Haha, sorry but theres no way your going to get out of my Different dimension sphere spacial magic, you should have stopped me before I put it up haha" the spacial mage said making fun of Yami.

"Oh you think its fun to laugh, will see whos laughing after I get out of here, your dead and ill spit on your grave" said Yami looking annoyed while the temple priest watched him with a worried look on his face.

"I cant tell if hes being strong or just not smart" he said before looking at the screen that showed the battle against Veto.

Vanessa dodged more of the eye of the midnight sun mages light needles as she kept holding her strings out, "Yes this time I got you, the eye of the midnight sun will defeat you magic knights and achieve our goal, Mosquito magic, waving sound" he said as the needles that didn't hit Vanessa, but instead were stabbed into the ground began to shake.

Vanessa covered her ears as she kneeled on the ground covering her ears, "What is this, it's the worst sound I've heard" she said unable to use her spells from the sound.

"I have you now" said the mage smirking as he spread his arms out and magic power surrounding his palms, "Your magic power is mine, Mosquito magic, draining Mana" he said with two large grey needles surrounded by a yellow light grew out of his palms.

He jumped up from behind her and when he stretched his right arm out he found himself froze in the air, "Whats going on, what did you do to my arm" he said looking confused while Vanessa smiled as the needles that were stabbed into the ground stopped glowing with magic power.

"Are you sure that's not the only limb your having trouble using" she said revealing her pink thread had a hold of his legs and other arm that kept him up in the air, "Thread magic, my dnacing doll" she said moving the threads in both of her hands making the string holding the eye of the midnight sun mage in the air move his body around like he was dancing, but he had scared look on his face unable to control his body's actions.