chapter 31: facing the temple mages

While most of the black bulls had been sent to a different location in the temple, the temple priest had sent himself and Yami to what looked like a lounge area, there were bubble screens displaying where in the temple each black bull were and there was counter in front of of them. It was separated by two dots and each side had the number ten.

"Now this is perfect, we can watch what happens from here and I even set up a little spread here" said the temple priest sitting on the stone couch in front of the table that had food on it.

"You better let me join in too old man otherwise I'm not going to be easy to deal with" Yami said looking at the man with an annoyed look on his face.

"Sorry but your too strong to be in this and the game would be over too soon if you were at part of it" the temple priest said smiling, "Ive been looking forward to this for a while and so have all the people here" he said while outside people were watching what was happening with the same screens as the ones in the lounge area. They were all looking excited.

"Besides if you were to enter it the fun would be over to soon" said the temple priest.

Yami then sat next to him and two of them hit their drinking cups together, "Looks like you know how to hold a real party old man" the black bulls captain said smiling.

"That's good to hear, say just what rank are your knights anyway" the temple priest asked smiling.

"Well most of them are still in their junior class accept for Rosa and how is it you know about rankings" Yami asked only to see the temple priest smile as he looked at the screen.

"Well most of the temple mages are as strong as an intermediate magic knight" he said.

With Asta he was holding out his big anti magic sword as he stared at one of the temple mages, "You think you can hit me with that beat up looking sword, my mollusk magic will put a stop to any attack you try to use against me" said the mage.

"Will see about that" said Asta looking serious.

With Magna the wave had finally stopped moving him around and now he sat on a rock with a flame in his hand while being surrounded by water, "That damn old man, I'm gonna make him pay for this" he said while shivering since some of his clothes were wet.

"Looks like this is bad for you" said male voice from above him and Magna looked to see one of the temple mages, "Your a fire magic user and your stuck in the underwater temple" he said while Magna looked annoyed by his bragging.

With Luck he was standing on a rock in a small waterfall as he stared up at a temple mage, "So I got stuck with a little one huh, this should be easy" said the temple mage happily.

"So you're the one I'm suppose to fight, I hope your strong" Luck said smiling.

With Gauche who was standing in a grass area while facing a temple mage, "You know ive heard stories about your squad, the black bulls are the weakest of the magic knights squads" the temple mage said sounding not impressed.

"Lets get this over with so I can get back to Marie" said Gauche.

With Rosa she had found herself standing on a small rock island facing a temple mage as waterfalls surrounded them, "I hope you wont think little of me if I defeat you quickly" the temple mage said.

"I would be insulted if you held back in the first place" said Rosa as she removed her sword handle from her grimoire.

Back in the lounge Yami watched his squad get ready to fight with a calm look on his face, "Well you might come to learn that their stronger then their ranks suggests" said Yami as the temple priest looked surprised as Asta, Magna, Luck, Gauche and Rosa easily defeated their opponents.