chapter 26: helping the wizard king

Asta started to regain conscious as he slowly opened his eyes, "Where am I, am I dead" he thought as he slowly opened his eyes to see a parts of a green cage. He then jumped up straight grabbing the handle bars of the cage, "WAIT I CANT BE DEAD" he yelled when he suddenly fell to the ground. The flower cage vanishing after he fell.

"Oh sorry about that Asta" said a female voice he recognized.

"Always being over dramatic" said a male voice he would be happy to hear sometimes while other times he would feel annoyed.

He looked up to see he was in some kind of bedroom and the two people who had spoken was Mimosa who looked relieved and Yuno who looked calm. There was also Klaus and Noelle who looked relieved as well in the room.

"Yuno, Mimosa and sir four eyes you're here too" said Asta as he slowly got off the ground only to be met by Noelle who instantly wrapped her arms around hm and buried her face into his neck.

"Noelle" he said looking worried since he could feel her shaking a little.

"Your finally awake, do you have any idea how worried I was about you" she said still keeping her head where it was resting on his shoulder.

Asta smiled before wrapping his arms around his girlfriends waist, "Don't worry I'm back now" he said before the two of them looked into each other's eyes smiling at the feeling of being reunited.

Klaus then coughed making the young couple blush realizing they werent the only people in the room, "Well I'm glad your awake, you had us all worried" he said pushing up his glasses.

"Are you feeling any better" asked Mimosa?

"Yeah thanks your healing magic worked great" said Asta as Noelle stopped hugging him but still held his hand, "But how did you all get here and where am I, also what did Noelle mean by finally awake" he asked looking confused?

After finding out he was in a room at the church in Nean village he was then told how long he had been asleep, "I was asleep in for an entire day" Asta said looking surprised.

"It's completely normal from the exhaustion after taking part in battle, we wanted to help as well but by the time we arrived the enemy had already run away" said Klaus.

"If I had been there the enemy wouldn't have gotten away so easily" said Yuno calmly.

"Well anyway its thanks to you Asta that the children were saved, the one responsible for the incident, Neas was it is being talked to back at magic knights headquarters" said Klaus.

"He truly feels remorseful for what hes done so he shouldn't be facing any severe punishment, he's actually going to be helping around the church from now on to make up for what he did" said Mimosa smiling.

"That's great to hear, I know he will do great" said Asta smiling that everything was going to work out for the snow magic user.

"Well I suggest you should take it easy for now" said Klaus.

"I think Klaus was worried most about you besides Noelle, she actually had to get him to leave the room at one point" said Mimosa giggling as an image flashed through Klaus mind. He was watching through a crack in the door to Astas room. Noelle had put a warm cloth on his forehead before holding his hand as she watched him sleep.

"Well anyway we should let you know that the nun sister Theresea is now awake" Klaus said changing the subject making Asta looked surprised to hear the news.

"Right" said Asta before looking at his left hand since Noelle was still holding his right hand, "The next time I face those eye of the midnight sun guys ill be even stronger then before and beat them" he said before pointing his fist at Yuno, "You here that Yuno, I'm going to get stronger and stronger and win".