10

Iron Head Turns Into Iron Cake

-10-

Shi Huan has been thinking about Shi Rong and Song Shu recently, but he can't find a breakthrough. The days passed slowly, and the summer vacation started in a blink of an eye. The summer vacation of Hetian Village Elementary School is longer. When Shi Yu thought about not having to go to class for two months, he would wake up with a smile in his dreams.

On the days when he didn't have to go to class, Shi Huan followed Shi Yu and Shi Lin to do activities. Shi Yu has always been good at calling friends. With his call, a group of children gathered together to pick mushrooms and cut pig grass, which was very lively.

In this era, almost every family raised pigs, but they didn't think about selling pork, but waited until the end of the year to kill the pigs so that the whole family could have a good New Year. Shi Huan was feeding the pigs while looking at the pig in the pig pen. This pig was definitely not fed with feed. The pork was definitely pure natural green food. It must taste amazing.

The poor pig was still grunting while eating grass, completely unaware that it was being thought of.

Liu Cuihong had been running to Shi Huan's house recently. Shi Huan was playing hide-and-seek with a group of people on the street. When she went home to drink some water after running tired, she saw Liu Cuihong coming with a sewing basket.

Since Liu Cuihong had a fight with Lin Genzhu, she seemed to have opened her eyes. Not only did she start doing housework, but she was also busy making cotton clothes. Yang Liufang's needlework is one of the best in Hotan Village. Liu Cuihong came here to learn how to make cotton-padded clothes from her.

When Lin Sanwa's grandmother was still alive, she made cotton-padded clothes and trousers for the whole family in winter, and Liu Cuihong was happy and comfortable. Later, when the old lady passed away, Liu Cuihong went to the town to buy ready-made cotton-padded clothes and trousers, but the ones she bought were not as thick as the ones she made herself. Lin Genzhu was okay, he could survive the cold, but Lin Sanwa was not. In winter, he would grimaced and complain about the cold after running outside.

Liu Cuihong had a quarrel with Yang Liufang before. At first, she was worried that Yang Liufang would not teach her, but Yang Liufang's temper came and went quickly, and she did not bear grudges. Moreover, she found that Liu Cuihong was indeed different from before.

Shi Huan lay on the window sill and watched the two people doing needlework. When Liu Cuihong was threading the needle, she suddenly thought of something and said, "Sister-in-law, I heard from Sanwa's father that your eldest son-in-law seems to be gambling recently."

Yang Liufang was stunned and then said, "No way?"

When it comes to Liu Han, Yang Liufang always feels a little surprised. If Shi Rong had not had such a problem, she would not have married her daughter to this relative. I didn't realize Liu Han was such a lazy eater in the past few years. Who knew that he became even more lazy when he got sick in the past two years. Shi Rong has been married for so many years and still has no children. She is responsible for everything at home and outside. It's really hard for her.

"It can't be fake. Li Tietou's house in the south of the village is a gambling place. All the gamblers in the village gather there. Sanwa's father saw Liu Han there several times when he passed by. I heard that he lost a lot of money!"

"Hiss--" Yang Liufang was distracted and got pricked by the needle. She sucked her finger and frowned, not knowing what she was thinking.

"Fourth sister, what are you doing! Hurry up, it's your turn to catch someone!" Shi Lin stood at the gate and called out to Shi Huan. Shi Huan answered and ran over there, but she was still thinking about Liu Cuihong's words.