3

Who said women have no status (edited)

-3-

Yang Liufang was cleaning fish in the kitchen when she saw Shi Lin rushing in and almost bumping into the door frame.

"Mom, Lin Sanwa and his mom are here, they said they want to find my brother!"

"They're here, why are you panicking? Can they eat your brother?" Yang Liufang was calm. Just now, she asked Shi Yu what the black spots on his mouth were, and Shi Yu stammered that he had a fight with Lin Sanwa by the river.

However, Shi Yu refused to admit that he was wrong. It was Lin Sanwa who pushed Shi Huan first, and he was protecting his sister!

When Yang Liufang heard that he had a fight with Lin Sanwa, she knew what was going on. According to Liu Cuihong's character, if her Lin Sanwa fell on the street, she would want to point at the street and scold him for the whole afternoon, not to mention fighting with others.

Lin Sanwa was raised by Liu Cuihong to be spoiled since childhood, and she herself was reluctant to move a finger, let alone others.

"Yang Liufang, come out! And your bandit son, both of you, come out!" Liu Cuihong started shouting loudly before anyone entered the yard.

Hotan Village has a large population, and each family is close to each other. Usually, the fragrance of a good meal cooked by someone can be spread far away. Her shouting called out all the neighbors.

"What's wrong with Liu Cuihong?" The Zhao family and the Shi family are next to each other, and the two families have a good relationship and are close. Xu Ying was cooking when she heard some noise in the yard next door.

"Mom, I'll go take a look." Zhao Cuicui threw down her pencil and ran out.

Liu Cuihong was not afraid of making a big fuss. The bigger the fuss, the better. Who let Yang Liufang's son hit someone first? She wanted to let the villagers see that the Shi family had a bandit son! Look at how her precious son was beaten. She was heartbroken.

Lin Sanwa's father, Lin Genzhu, was the captain of the production team in Hetian Village. Naturally, his family conditions were among the best in Hetian Village. Liu Cuihong relied on her husband being the captain and looked down on everyone who was usually cold to the villagers. Her family used to be a small landlord. Before she got married, she was arrogant at home. As she got older, her temper became more and more arrogant.

Lin Genzhu is the only son of the Lin family. After she married Lin Genzhu, she gave birth to two girls in a row. Her mother-in-law was very dissatisfied with her. Liu Cuihong did not do housework well and was unwilling to go out to earn work points. Her mother-in-law often ridiculed her openly and secretly. She was really a lady from a wealthy family.

Lin Genzhu's mother looked forward to a grandson every day, and finally Liu Cuihong got pregnant. Fortunately, this time she gave birth to Lin Sanwa, otherwise she would have forced Lin Genzhu to divorce and marry someone who could give birth to a son!

Liu Cuihong was very proud of having a son, and her status in the Lin family was also improved. No wonder she was used to Lin Sanwa.

When Yang Liufang came out of the house, he saw Liu Cuihong leading Lin Sanwa standing in his yard. Lin Sanwa was shy and felt embarrassed with so many people watching him. He hid behind Liu Cuihong. Liu Cuihong took the opportunity to get angry, "Look at what your bandit son has done. My son's face is disfigured! What if he gets a scar in the future? He was so cruel at such a young age. What will happen when he grows up?"

Lin Sanwa's face is indeed more colorful than Shi Yu's, but not as serious as Liu Cuihong said. Besides, whose children don't fight when they are young?