15

This sourness is authentic

-15-

The note from Li Tietou was the last straw that broke Shi Rong's marriage.

Now that Shi Rong has made up her mind to divorce, this matter will be much easier to handle. Shi Rong returned to Hotan Village and went to the village committee to apply for divorce. Lao Huangtou was naturally willing to issue a certificate to her. Li Tietou had been in trouble for so long, and he felt sorry for the Shi family, who counted him as having such a relative. Bad luck.

This case has been relatively big since Liang Ankang took office, and he took it very seriously. He sent Xiao Liu to Hetian Village to understand the situation. Xiao Liu visited half of the village, and almost all the villagers expressed sympathy for Shi Rong's situation, and Li Tietou and Liu Han expressed strong condemnation for their actions.

Wadamura's tone is so consistent, this is due to the tasks Shi Huan gave Shi Yu and Shi Lin, and the two brothers completed it well.

The two of them first went to Xu Ying, Cuicui's mother, and Xu Ying mobilized a group of women. The husbands of these women had gambled money at Li Tietou's house. They had long been gnashing their teeth in hatred towards Li Tietou. This time they met someone from the police station. Comrades came to learn about the situation, and all of them were eager to accuse him.

The two brothers also visited Xue's family. When they were playing near Xue's house, they deliberately sang and sang to Mrs. Xue about all the bad things Liu Han had done. Old Mrs. Xue had new story materials, and she immediately processed, sorted, and re-created them. It took only half a day to spread them throughout the village.

Liang Ankang listened to Xiao Liu's report and determined that the situation was indeed true, so he agreed to the divorce application.

The comrades from the police station came to deliver the divorce certificate. Shi Rong stared blankly at the piece of paper in his hand, unable to believe that his marriage of several years had ended like this.

Shi Huan comforted her that only the end will bring a new beginning.

It wasn't that Shi Rong was reluctant to part with this marriage, she was just worried about Yang Liuzhi's future life. Shi Dahai and Yang Liufang both agreed to send some food to Yang Liuzhi every month. They had a large family and took turns to help, so their lives could always go on.

After Shi Rong's divorce, Yang Liuzhi came to Shi's house. Shi Rong didn't know how to face her, but Yang Liuzhi spoke first, "My child, you did the right thing. This is the divorce. You don't have to worry about me. I'll do it as soon as possible. No matter how long you can live, you are different. You are still young and you have to live well. "

Shi Rong had already burst into tears. She hugged the willow branch and said with choked sobs: "Auntie, I will be kind to you in the future. I will cook and wash clothes for you every day. You will always be my dear aunt!"

Shi Huan wiped the tears from the corner of her eyes outside the door. After living for two lifetimes, people have become emotional. She couldn't stand this kind of scene. It was so touching.

Although Shi Rong has a somewhat indecisive temperament, she is kind-hearted. Shi Huan hopes that she can find a good home.

Liu Han was taken to the police station for criticism and education for several days. Li Tietou's crimes such as setting up a gambling den and seizing women were enough to keep him in jail for a while, and the money he had defrauded Liu Han of course did not count.

Shi Rong was single again and lived in the West House with his three sisters every day. He felt more relaxed than ever before.

Liu Han was detained at the police station for several days. After returning, he locked himself up at home without eating or drinking. He regretted it. He first went to Shi's house and apologized to Shi Rong's family. Of course, he couldn't help but slap himself a few times. Shi Huan saw that he was really hard, and the corners of his own mouth twitched. It must have hurt!