18

Exquisite pig boy

-18-

The person Yang Erhua likes is Yang Zhao, the younger brother of Accountant Yang of the production team. Yang Zhao is one year older than her. He is a gentle man and looks like a weak scholar.

Yang Zhao is considered an educated person in Hotan Village. He finished his senior year of high school in the town. Because he could not go to college before the college entrance examination was resumed, he returned to Hotan Village Primary School as a teacher and taught mathematics. He happened to be Shi Lin's class teacher. .

Yang Zhao is a good-looking and educated man, and has a decent job as a teacher. There are several girls in the village who have a crush on him, and Dong Sanmei is one of them. The Dong family and the Yang family are neighbors, and they can be considered childhood sweethearts. Dong Sanmei has felt that she has grown up since she was a child. Will marry Yang Zhao.

Yang Zhao's house is across the street from Yang Erhua's house. Yang Zhao passes by the door of Erhua's house every day when he goes to work. Usually at this time, Erhua is sharpening the butcher's knife while watching Yang Zhao infatuatedly.

But at present, it seems that Yang Zhao has no intention of Yang Erhua. You can tell just by looking at his red thread. No matter how colorful Yang Erhua's red thread is, his red thread remains unmoved.

Women are strong and men are weak, which is quite interesting for CP.

Yang Erhua ate breakfast absent-mindedly, her thoughts were all on Yang Zhao opposite. Originally, Accountant Yang was supposed to be helping the Shi family kill the New Year pig today, but he had something to do, so he sent his younger brother to help.

After eating, the group of people are ready to start killing pigs. The first step in killing pigs is to prepare a big pot. It is usually best to submerge half of the pig's body. Yang Liufang has already set up a makeshift stove. The water is already boiling hot, and the pigs can be stripped immediately after they are killed.

Shi Huan had never seen this fight before and was watching curiously at the door. Shi Fang and Shi Hua couldn't stand the scene and had already gone back to the house to hide.

After Yang Erhua was ready, a group of people rushed to the pig pen to catch the pigs. The pigs in the pen sensed the danger and screamed at the top of their lungs. Everyone divided the work and cooperated, pulling the pig's ears and legs, and working together to pull the pig's ears and legs. Pig down. The pig's cry was extremely miserable, and Shi Huan could understand why he described the howl of a person in pain as a cry like a slaughtered pig. The cry was really worse than that.

Yang Erhua tied the pig's four legs together very quickly and tied them with a buckle. Yang Erhua had learned this tying method since she was a child. No matter how hard the pig struggled, the rope would only get tighter and tighter.

Shi Dahai helped insert the wooden pole between the four legs. Everyone worked together to lift the pig out of the pig pen and put it on the set up chopping board. At this time, the pig was still struggling, especially the head, which had to be held firmly by someone. After that, everyone couldn't move their hands away, so they ordered Yang Zhao to hold down the pig's head.

As soon as Yang Zhaogang approached, Yang Erhua felt a little uncomfortable. She lowered her head and pretended to look at her knife instead of looking at him. Yang Zhao is a scholar and has never done heavy work. Naturally, he is not as strong as his uncles who often work. He couldn't hold it down for a long time. Yang Erhua couldn't bear it and went to help him. With a little force with one hand, the pig's head stopped. Move again.

Yang Zhao was a little embarrassed and looked at Yang Erhua and smiled. Yang Erhua dazzled at the smile.

Yang Erhua's facial features are already heroic. Today she wore a red coat and carried a sharply polished butcher's knife in her hand. It formed a strong contrast with the white world. No matter how she looked at it, Shi Huan felt that she looked very similar to her. The heroines of ancient times still had a bit of a gangster spirit.