47

A fist the size of a sandbag

-47-

Shi Huan recently discovered that his golden finger seemed to be missing.

She can no longer see other people's red lines.

When she arrived at the restaurant in the morning, she stared at Fang Yu for a long time. The latter was stunned by her look, and wondered if she had been found out about skipping work yesterday afternoon?

Shi Huan sighed for a while and waved his hand to Fang Yu, letting him go.

Fang Yu:......

"Boss, just tell me if you have something wrong. I don't know what to do with you." Fang Yu didn't leave, but followed Shi Huan's behind and muttered.

Shi Huan was upset by his thoughts and slapped him away.

Fang Yu grimaced, but fortunately no one noticed. He was also a head chef now, so he had to give him some face.

After a while, Tian Jing also came to work, and Shi Huan held Tian Jing and watched her for a long time.

Tian Jing was confused. Could it be that her powder was not evenly applied?

Finally, Shi Huan also sighed and walked aside to sit down.

Fang Yu and Tian Jing got together and secretly observed Shi Huan.

Fang Yu: "Do you think the boss is not normal today?"

Tian Jing pulled his big head aside and distanced himself from him, then nodded: "It's a bit abnormal."

Fang Yu touched his chin and thought, "No, we have only been married for a long time. It is the time when you are having sex with me. Shouldn't you have a sad face?"

Tian Jing said "Yo", "So you are quite experienced."

Recently, there was always a woman coming to see Fang Yu. At first, Tian Jing didn't pay much attention, thinking she was a customer, but that day she found Fang Yu chatting happily with her, which was a great joy.

Tian Jing felt sour and uncomfortable. When she saw Fang Yu's big head dangling here, she became even more angry.

Seeing Tian Jing's bad tone, the loser Fang Yu immediately put a smile on his face and coaxed her. Although he didn't know why Tian Jing was angry, he just reflexively wanted to comfort her.

Shi Huan couldn't figure out why he couldn't see the red line.

Yue Lao didn't tell her at the beginning that there would be a day when the red line would not be visible.

Shi Huan had been depressed all day. In the evening, Chen Zhuan came to pick her up. Seeing that she was listless, he asked her what was going on.

Shi Huan didn't know what to tell him, so he simply changed the topic.

"I want to change the restaurant's business model." Shi Huan discussed with him.

She can't see the red line now and can't help others to get married.

There was a car on the road, so Chen Zhuan asked her to go inside, and then said: "That's your restaurant, you have the final say."

Shi Huan sometimes feels that she is really getting a big deal by being with Chen Zhuan. Chen Zhuan is the kind of person. I support whatever you want to do. You can do it with confidence and boldness, and then he will always stand behind you silently. , when you are tired and helpless and need help, he will appear.

Makes people feel particularly safe.

The two of them went to the vegetable market to buy vegetables, and then wandered home to cook. Shi Huan's favorite part of the day was this time, it was ordinary and very real.