32

The truth comes out

-32-

Sun Defu and his wife had no intention of marrying Sun Xianggui. It was a fact that their son had a defective IQ. Even if he married a wife, he would not be able to continue the family line. So the old couple thought of taking care of Sun Xianggui themselves. But people will grow old one day. What if they die one day? Although there is a younger brother, if the younger brother gets married and marries a wife, it will be repayable if he marries a virtuous man, but if he marries a powerful man, then Xianggui will not starve to death?

Two years ago, Zhao Mei's father brought Zhao Mei from Zhang Province to Qing'an Town. Sun Defu was shopping in the town and met the poor man. When he asked, he found out that Zhao Mei's hometown was suffering from famine. Years of severe drought had caused The banker had no harvest, and Zhao Mei's family had a large population, and there were several younger brothers and sisters waiting for food. In desperation, Zhao Mei's father took his daughter out, thinking that if he met a good family, he could take Zhao Mei in and give her to him. Just give me some money or some food.

Sun Defu's heart suddenly became lively. He and his wife are old, but Zhao Mei is young. Although her body seems a little weak, she can just feed her family with good food and drink for a while. His family is well-off, and they are not inferior to Zhao Mei's set of dishes and chopsticks. People's hearts are They are all here, and his family is good to Zhao Mei, so naturally Zhao Mei will be good to Sun Xianggui. Let's exchange hearts for hearts.

Zhao Mei is indeed a kind-hearted girl, and she still takes good care of Sun Xianggui even after knowing that he is a fool. Since the Sun family had Zhao Mei, Wang Fang has been relieved a lot. Zhao Mei is diligent and takes good care of her home and outside. Zhao Mei was very grateful to the Sun family. If Sun Defu hadn't given his father money and food, the family might not have survived the winter.

Seeing Sun Xianggui behave like a child, she felt surprisingly at ease. Although Sun Xianggui is childish, he is very kind to Zhao Mei and is very attached to her. He always thinks of Zhao Mei first when there is something delicious and fun to eat. Wang Fang is inevitably jealous sometimes and jokingly says that he has a wife. Forgot about mother.

Sun Xianglu was not at home when Zhao Mei arrived at Sun's house. Two months later, when he came home for vacation, he saw that there was an extra person at home, and he even called her sister-in-law. Zhao Mei was young and beautiful, and her complexion had become rosier after two months of treatment. Sun Xianglu could only take one look at her and couldn't look away.

Sun Xianglu was young, handsome and knowledgeable, and there were female teachers in the school who liked him, but he had no interest in the female teachers and felt that they were too arrogant. After staying at home for a holiday, Zhao Mei's attentiveness and consideration made him feel strange.

He found that he fell in love with this nominal "sister-in-law".

It's not that he hasn't expressed his feelings to Zhao Mei during the past two years, but Zhao Mei is an honest girl. Since she is married to Sun Xianggui, no matter whether he is smart or stupid, she will always follow him to take care of him. How can she marry her brother-in-law again? ?

Sun Xianglu mentioned to Wang Fang once that since he wanted Zhao Mei to take care of his eldest brother, he would marry Zhao Mei. As his younger brother and sister, Zhao Mei could also take care of Sun Xianggui and pass on the family lineage. Of course Wang Fang disagrees. If word spreads that my sister-in-law is marrying her brother-in-law, why won't people be careful about it? Where to put the old faces between her and Sun Defu?

Wang Fang reprimanded Zhao Mei for this. Naturally, she did not think that this was Sun Xianglu's wishful thinking. She just thought that Zhao Mei was restless and seduced his second son. Zhao Mei was full of grievances, but could not argue, so she could only hide as much as possible. Follow Sun Xianglu to avoid the chance of being alone.