24

Time is not forgiving

-twenty four-

Shi Huan discovered an interesting thing recently.

She went to play with Xue Da with Shi Yu and Shi Lin that day. When she came back, she passed by a house. Shi Huan saw two old men and an old lady at the door. The old lady was talking to the younger one among them, and Another older man followed her obediently, tugging on her clothes.

While she was talking, the old lady didn't forget to turn around and wipe the old man's saliva with a handkerchief. Shi Huan looked at his dull eyes and thought that he must have Alzheimer's disease.

The interesting thing is not this, but the red lines of the three people.

It has been so long since Shi Huan came to Hotan Village that she has never seen an old man or woman with such an active red thread. As people get older, time passes, and they experience more, love has already been mixed into every porridge and meal, and it has slowly become a family relationship. What was once a heartbeat has long since turned into a life of tea, rice, oil and salt. Trivial.

But the three of them were different. The three red lines of the three of them were intricately intertwined, and Shi Huan couldn't understand it for a while.

Shi Lin was already thirsty after going crazy for a while. He was anxious to go home to drink water. After walking a few steps, he realized that Shi Huan hadn't followed him. He greeted him cheerfully, but Shi Huan came to his senses and turned back home step by step. Go.

After returning home, Shi Huan kept thinking about the red line she just saw, but it was still some time before she went to bed at night. She couldn't hold back her gossip. She decided to ask other people, but when she saw Shi Yu and Shi in the room Lin was confused, so she decided to ask someone else.

Shi Hua was washing clothes in the yard, and Shi Huan came over to help. After twisting two pieces of clothes, Shi Huan started to ask questions.

"Second sister, do you know the family next to Mr. Xue?" Shi Huan asked.

Shi Hua tucked his loose hair behind his ears and said, "You mean the Sun family?"

Shi Huan shook his head. She knew about the Sun family, but she was asking about another family, "The one with two old men."

"Oh, you're talking about the Liu family." Shi Hua rubbed his clothes without raising his head, "I know, what happened? Her eldest man disappeared again?"

"No, I'm just curious. What's the relationship between these two old men? Has the older man escaped?" Shi Huan squatted aside and said.

"They are cousins. The eldest man seems to be stupid. He lost it once before, so Grandma Liu came over to ask our dad to help look for it. Later, he found it in Mao Mao Mountain and sent it back."

Shi Huan's curiosity was completely aroused, and she pestered Shi Hua to tell her about it. Shi Hua had also heard Shi Dahai talk about the Liu family when they were chatting with Yang Liufang.

The eldest old man in Shi Hua's mouth was named Liu Shu, and the other younger old man was named Liu Hao. Liu Shu's father was Liu Hao's uncle.

Liu Nai's real name was Zhang Yuying. After marrying Liu Shu more than 40 years ago, she was given her husband's surname. The juniors in Hotan Village all called her Liu Nai.

Both of Liu Hao's parents passed away when he was 4 years old, so he was fostered in his uncle's home. His uncle only had one son, Liu Shu, and a daughter who was married to the city early. Liu Shu has been stupid since he was a child. He always learns what his teacher teaches him one day and forgets it the next. He hired several teachers but didn't teach him a few words. When Liu Shu was 15 years old, his father completely lost confidence in him and no longer asked about his studies.