40

Selling Liangpi

-40-

Although there were many people eating in the state-owned restaurant, the food was served very quickly, and Shi Huan was really hungry. She tried the two dishes and found that they tasted good or bad, which was pretty good.

"This green vegetable is a bit old." Shi Huan picked up a chopstick and tasted it and said, "This meat is a bit hard."

Chen Zhuan saw that her small mouth was busy eating and talking, and asked, "Can you cook?"

"That's right, I'm really good at cooking." Shi Huan said without humility.

In fact, she told the truth. In her previous life, she lived in chaos. She wished she could break a penny in half and spend it. Going out for a meal would be the New Year. A bowl of spicy hotpot would make her happy all day long. But she was hungry and had to eat without money, so she studied cooking by herself.

How to use the simplest ingredients to make a filling and delicious meal is something she has to think about every day.

"This restaurant should really change its chef." Shi Huan whispered to Chen Zhuan: "This clearly shows that the restaurant is cheating customers."

Chen Zhuan smiled, "You only ordered two dishes in total, and they are not their signature dishes. How can you conclude that their chef is not good?"

"For a truly excellent chef, every dish should be his signature dish." Shi Huan said word for word.

Chen Zhuan was stunned, he didn't expect her to say that. This girl was not that big, but she always talked in a certain way.

"From your tone, I'm very interested in the chef industry." Chen Zhuan joked.

Shi Huan had almost finished eating. He poked the green vegetables on the plate with his chopsticks and said secretly: "It's made like this and it's so expensive. Sooner or later, I'm going to open a restaurant, right across from his house, just to deal with him." Let's do it."

Chen Zhuan twitched his eyebrows and extended his thumb, "I have ambitions."

Later, Shi Huan did open a bustling restaurant, but it was not opposite a state-owned hotel, because when she opened the restaurant, the state-owned hotel had already closed due to poor management, and was later contracted by a private party and turned into a bathing center.

The two of them were about to leave after finishing their meal. Shi Huan just stood up and came face to face with a waiter. He was holding a freshly cooked soup in his hand. The leg of a guest at some table tripped him. The waiter stopped and moved forward. Pounce.

Chen Zhuan quickly pulled Shi Huan aside with quick eyes and hands, so that the large bowl of hot soup did not spill on her, but the guests at the table next to him were in dire straits.

Shi Huan was still frightened. Chen Zhuan looked her up and down and asked her if she was hurt. Shi Huan shook his head and praised him: "You reacted quite quickly."

"I've dodged bullets, let alone a bowl of soup." Chen Zhuan said it calmly, but Shi Huan was frightened when he heard it.

Another day she was going to ask for a peace charm for Chen Zhuan to keep safe. It was so damn scary.

Shi Yu's carpentry work is getting better and better now. He is smart and has strong hands-on ability. Zhao Mukui can teach him twice and he can learn almost everything. Zhao Mukui often laments that he has a clever apprentice and he can be regarded as a successor.

Zhao Cuicui always admires Shi Yu every time she sees him working. When she was a child, she thought Shi Yu had a good head. Now that she hears her father talk about it, she admires Shi Yu even more.