36

How will you remember me

-36-

Shi Huan felt that Xue Da was a little unusual these days. He always hung around the door of her house when he had nothing to do. He didn't say a word when Shi Huan called him to come in. He kept his head down and didn't know what he was thinking about.

Two months before the final exam of the third grade of junior high school, Xue Da was drafted into the army. His grades were not good and he could not pass the high school exam. After discussing with his family, he decided to become a soldier. However, being a soldier was not an easy task. How many people were thinking about it. Joining the army, there are only a few places available and competition is fierce.

The minimum height requirement for conscription is 165 centimeters. This standard alone will eliminate a group of people. Xue Da has the advantage in height. He grows faster the more he eats. He is now 1.8 meters tall. After a series of simple tests, the most important step was the physical examination. Xue Da went to the town hospital with several young people in the village. They checked many things, including height and weight, including audio-visual, blood pressure, internal medicine, and surgery. , everything is checked carefully, even whether you have cavities.

After the examination, you have to stand in a row, listen to the doctor's instructions, and repeatedly squat, stand up, jump, etc. to ensure your body coordination.

When he came out of the hospital, Xue Da joked with the people who came with him, "This is more careful than going to the market to buy livestock."

Several people who went for the physical examination with Xue Da were all thinking about the results of the physical examination after they came back. Xue Da was the only one who was careless about eating and drinking. A few days later, the list of those who passed the physical examination was sent to the Hotan Village Committee. Xue Da was the only one in this batch who passed the exam. Xue Da received a form from the village chief in confusion. The village chief asked him to go home and fill it out and send it over the next day.

This is a great thing for the Xue family, but the whole family is surrounded by this list and doesn't know where to start. The person with the highest academic qualifications in the Xue family is Xue Da, but there is no difference between whether Xue Da has passed the school or not. The words are written crookedly. Not to mention how shabby it is.

Xue Da thought of Shi Huan. Shi Huan was the number one in the town. Xue Da had seen her handwriting and it was beautiful. Xue Da ran to Shi Huan's house to explain his purpose, and Shi Huan was naturally willing to help.

Shi Huan first took an overview of this form, which is similar to a personal information form. After filling out this form, it should be loaded into the recruit file. Shi Huan helped fill in the form. Xue Da read it over and over again after taking it, baby. It was so bad that Xue Xiaoxiang wouldn't even be allowed to touch it.

Xue Da enlisted in the army in mid-August, half a month before Shi Huan started school. Seeing the day of enlistment getting closer, Xue Da always felt that something was wrong.

No, he comes to Shi Huan's house every day and hangs around. He wants to say something but doesn't know what to say.

Shi Huan asked several times but didn't bother to ask again when he didn't respond. She was sitting in the yard washing clothes. in front of yourself.

Shi Huan's jaw dropped. Could this kid have taken a liking to him?

But this is indeed the case.

Shi Huan thought to himself, "I can't do it, I can't do it, Xue Da is still a child!"