12

People are shameless

-12-

Shi Huan was stunned by Shi Rong's head hit, and a mouthful of old blood almost spurted out. Seeing that Shi Huan's face turned pale with pain, Shi Rong felt guilty and rubbed her belly with tears as they fell.

Shi Huan calmed down for a while and held Shi Rong's hand tightly. Shi Rong could feel the heat coming from Shi Huan's small hands, and the shame and anger in his heart calmed down a little.

"Sister, send that bastard Li Tietou to the police station!" Shi Huan was so angry that his teeth itched, "It would be too easy for him not to teach him a lesson!"

"Police station?" Shi Rong was a little stunned when he heard these three words, and his mind was confused. If she went to the police station, wouldn't everyone know that she was almost defiled by Li Tietou? Then how can she live in Hotan Village in the future?

"No, you can't go to the police station!" Shirong said.

Shi Huan sighed. She had expected Shi Rong to have this attitude. It would be false to say that Shi Rong didn't hate Li Tietou, but she was more willing to endure it than her own reputation.

Song Shu had left at some point. He went back to the health center to get some medicine and gauze and then returned to Shi Rong's house. A group of people gathered around Shi Rong's yard, but no one noticed Song Shu returning.

Shi Rong was still scared after what she had just experienced. When Song Shu was about to apply medicine to her forehead, she kept hiding back, not wanting others to touch her. Song Shu slowly pressed her covering hand and said softly: "Don't be afraid. I'll give you some medicine, or you'll have a scar on your forehead."

Song Shu's voice was low and soft, like coaxing a child to sleep, or whispering. Shi Rong felt inexplicably relieved when he heard it, so he no longer resisted and allowed Song Shu to apply the medicine to her.

Outside the house, Li Tietou still insisted that Shi Rong had seduced him, and teamed up with Liu Han to give him the Immortal Dance. He also said that the few people who came with him were witnesses. The villagers who came to help could not do anything to him for the time being. After all, Liu Han owed him The money is real, but there are fingerprints on the IOU!

Someone suggested sending Li Tietou to the police station. Is it still a human being to do such immoral things in broad daylight? But some people think that if they really go into the police station, Shirong will definitely follow him to testify. Who can bear it when a woman exposes such a thing and then speaks it out in the open?

"Dahai, please say something, and I'll do whatever you say." The village chief asked Dahai for his opinion. When Li Tietou heard that his old uncle said that, he immediately started shouting. Old Huangtou glared and said: Li Tietou's face was slapped, "You bastard! Shut up!"

If Shi Dahai really said that he should be sent to the police station, there was nothing Old Huangtou could do. Although his old lady would inevitably have to quarrel with him when he returned home, Shi Dahai was kind to his family and he couldn't be ungrateful!

Last year, the grandson of Lao Huangtou's family went missing. The whole family searched for him for two days and two nights but couldn't find him. It was extremely cold in the morning and evening in late autumn. If the child had been hiding somewhere, he would have died of starvation or freezing.

In desperation, Old Huangtou went to find Shi Dahai. Shi Dahai led the Huang family to the southwest. Sure enough, they found the child behind a haystack in less than two hours. The doctor said when he sent him to the hospital, If it had been delayed any longer, the child would have died.