22

Exclusive private customization

-twenty two-

Shi Fang was very happy when Shi Huan opened her mouth and asked, "Am I really as good-looking as you say?"

Shi Huan nodded repeatedly, "Really, she's prettier than the female teacher in the school next door!"

Shi Huan's flattery was perfect. Shi Fang waved her hand with joy and said, "Come on, take off your clothes!"

This sound was loud in the alley. The woman selling eggs and the old lady selling dried sweet potatoes all heard it. The old lady looked disapproving. A girl was really shameless when she said this in broad daylight. When she saw her little grandson He was looking over there and quickly covered his grandson's eyes.

Shi Fang also wore a small jacket underneath, so it didn't matter even if she didn't wear a coat. She wore the clothes she wanted to sell outside. The clothes were very loose even with a jacket on.

Shi Huan specifically asked Shi Fang to make her clothes one size larger. Women in the town do not do heavy work and have good living conditions, so their figures are naturally plumper and not as slender and graceful as Shi Fang's.

After waiting for about half an hour, a woman entered the alley. Sure enough, she noticed Shi Fang at first sight. Shi Fang's eyes lit up. Before she could say anything, the woman quickly turned away and went to buy eggs.

Shi Huan advised her not to worry. Although the woman was lowering her head to pick eggs, she was always looking at them from the corner of her eye. Shi Huan was sure that she must be interested in this dress.

Sure enough, after paying for the eggs, the woman hesitated for a moment and walked towards them. She stepped forward and touched Shi Fang's clothes. The material was indeed good, and the style was quite unique.

"Little girl, do you sell these clothes?" the woman asked.

"Sell." The two sisters said in unison, and looked at each other after speaking.

"How much?"

Shi Fang had no idea, but Shi Huan said calmly: "15 yuan a piece."

Before the woman could speak, Shi Fang was shocked. 15 yuan? This is almost as much as Shi Dahai's monthly salary!

Shi Huan told her to calm down. She wanted to say 20 just now, but this was the first time she was afraid that the asking price would be too harsh and make the person run away.

The woman didn't show too much surprise after hearing the price. Shi Huan knew that the bet was right. She could tell from the woman's behavior and the way she dressed that this was not a money-hungry owner.

"Little girl, your clothes are a bit expensive." The woman touched the clothes again and said.

"Sister, although 15 yuan is a bit more expensive, it's definitely worth it. Look at the fabric, it's top-notch, right? And with this style, I guarantee you won't be able to find another one that's the same!" Of course Shi Huan dared to pack it. Yes, this is her exclusive design. It would be damned if it could be matched with other clothes.

Shi Huan's smiling face was filled with a smile, and her innocent look made people fond of her. Seeing that she really liked this dress, Shi Huan struck while the iron was hot and said, "Sister, I see you are young and beautiful, and you have such a temperamental temperament. This dress is really suitable for you! In fact, the main thing is the style and the craftsmanship. This is the only one!"

"Sure." The woman said happily and was about to pay.

Before Shi Fang could recover, Shi Huan asked her to take off her clothes quickly, and she got 15 yuan right before her eyes.