34

That's because you are too harsh

-34-

Shi Dahai led people to search all over the mountains and fields all night, but without a specific direction, the group of people were like headless flies, with no results.

Early the next morning, Shi Huan woke up suddenly. The fire had been extinguished and Chen Zhuan's clothes were still covering her body. Shi Huan's neck was a little stiff. She stood up and moved her limbs. She looked around but couldn't find Chen Zhuan.

She panicked all of a sudden. Could it be that this guy dropped her while she was sleeping and left?

"Chen Zhuan!"

Shi Huan shouted twice but no one responded, and she began to be afraid. When she thought that he said he would always be there last night, her grievances suddenly came to her.

Who is this? Didn't he say he wouldn't leave? Why was he gone as soon as he opened his eyes?

"Chen Zhuan, you bastard, you don't mean what you say!" Shi Huan threw Chen Zhuan's clothes to the ground as if to vent his anger. Just as he was about to step on them, he heard Chen Zhuan's voice coming from behind.

"You have a bad temper at a young age." It was obvious that he heard Shi Huan scolding him.

As soon as she heard Chen Zhuan's voice, Shi Huan immediately turned around. She stared at the culprit, her nose suddenly sore, and her tears fell down.

Ever since he traveled through time and became a child, Shi Huan felt that his tear glands were particularly developed. She used to endure everything, but now she wanted to cry whenever she was wronged.

Chen Zhuan was at a loss. Why was she crying even though everything was fine? He hurriedly stepped forward to comfort her, but it was better not to speak. When he spoke, Huan cried harder. Seeing the tears of the little girl in front of him falling like golden beans, Chen Zhuan was in trouble.

How can coaxing a child be more difficult than running ten kilometers!

Chen Zhuan could only pat Shi Huan's back gently as if to comfort her. Shi Huan cried for a while before she felt that she was really embarrassed. She wiped her tears and looked up at Chen Zhuan, her eyes as red as a little rabbit. , she asked angrily: "Why did you go?"

Chen Zhuan was relieved when he saw that she stopped crying. He shook the military kettle in his hand and spoke softly, for fear of provoking her to drop the golden beans again.

"I'm going to find water. You haven't eaten anything all night. If you don't drink some, the water man will not be able to bear it." Shi Huan, a little girl with thin skin and tender flesh, is not as thick-skinned as him. Even if she is hungry for several days It doesn't matter.

"Oh." Shi Huan knew she had wrongly blamed him. Now that her mood had stabilized, she felt embarrassed. She took Chen Zhuan's water bottle and drank a few large sips of water, then wiped the water around her mouth and The kettle was returned to him.

When Shi Huan thought that Chen Zhuan didn't leave her alone, she felt quite happy. She squinted her eyes and said with a smile, "Thank you."

Chen Zhuan saw the little girl in front of him crying and laughing, and felt helpless. His mood changed too quickly, so he should send her home quickly.

Shi Huan followed Chen Zhuan as he walked out of the woods. Chen Zhuan was born with a strong sense of contrariness. After years of training in the army, it was easy for him to get out of the woods. He just had to send Shi Huan home. If you interrupt this field training, you will be punished according to the rules.