16

Cloth shoes are flying everywhere

-16-

Less than two months after Shirong's divorce, a matchmaker came to arrange marriage.

Sun Shufen is a famous matchmaker in this area. She can talk about villages ten miles away with one mouth. She is not tall, but she is full of energy and has a pair of bright eyes.

The person she came to introduce to Shi Rong this time was Wang Haifu, the eldest son of Wang Delu, the richest man in Yangshu Village next door.

Sun Shufen kept introducing the family background of Wang Delu's family. Yang Liufang poured her a glass of water and could not say anything during the whole process.

Shi Huan had a headache as she listened. According to her understanding, Sun Shufen was a greedy person who made money by talking about matchmaking. He talks nonsense to people and ghosts, and often makes bad luck for money. His reputation has always been bad.

Sure enough, Sun Shufen started to cut to the chase after laying a lot of groundwork.

"Sister, although your eldest daughter is beautiful and capable, she is already a grown-up. Now she is divorced. It will not be easy to find another lovable person in your village. Wang Delu's house is right next door. The village is not far away, and the family is rich, so your daughter will be lucky if she gets married! If she is a fat boy, she will be a popular and popular person in the future. No one can ask for such a good marriage, but I am. I think of your family first!"

Yang Liufang just smiled and was perfunctory, thinking that her family was not familiar with Sun Shufen, and they couldn't speak a few words all year round. Why did she work so hard to help Shi Rong introduce her husband's family this time?

Shi Huan stretched out and lazily raised his head from the table. Yang Liufang glared at her complainingly. How could this child be so ignorant? Why did he fall asleep on the table when there were outsiders here?

Sun Shufen glanced at Shi Huan and smiled a little fakely, "This girl is also very pretty. When she grows up, I will also tell you about her husband's family!"

Shi Huan grinned, his smile even more fake than hers, "No, ma'am, I'm afraid you'll introduce me to a fool too."

Sun Shufen was startled and looked a little embarrassed, but she responded quickly and said, "You kid really knows how to joke."

"I don't know how you can joke! You are obviously a fool, but you can boast." Shi Huan sneered.

She just took a nap and flipped through the book in her sleep, only to realize that Wang Haifu, whom Sun Shufen said was so sweet, was actually a fool!

Yang Liufang was just wondering when she heard Shi Huan continue to say: "It's true that Wang Delu's family is rich, but his eldest son Wang Haifu has been a fool since he was born. He is in his thirties and still can't dress himself. You keep saying this Is this a good marriage? If it's as good as you say, why don't you keep it for yourself? Don't you have a daughter who is still unmarried?"

As soon as Shi Huan finished speaking, she saw that Sun Shufen's face turned red and white, not to mention how ugly she was. After all, she was a person who relied on words. Sun Shufen quickly adjusted her mood and heard her say: "Yes, his eldest son has some mental deficiencies. , But I'm not as stupid as you said. I have learned to dress myself recently. Others are a little stupid, but they are not bad-minded. There is no way they will go out to gamble and drink, and they will not sell their wives. "

The second half of Sun Shufen's words touched Yang Liufang's pain point. In the final analysis, Shi Rong's misfortune in her previous marriage was still her fault.