Shippuden Opening 2 - Distance by LONG SHOT PARTY

This opening is one of my favorites in the entire Naruto anime if not up there with the top 10 greatest anime openings.

This is also the first time I see Sai in an opening. I know I said this in the previous book (where I rated the endings of Naruto), but I'll say it again. Sai... I used to hate him, and all because he wasn't Sasuke. I won't get so much into him now, but all I'm gonna say is that I eased on him.

My favorite part in this opening is when they show Naruto and Sasuke walking towards each other. The first part is where they're kids... Naruto smiling at Sasuke, but Sasuke not smiling back. That second part is them as teens and neither of them is smiling. I don't know why I'm so into that part.

Bro, when they showed Sasuke tho. I know I can't be the only one who fell in love with Sasuke's initial appearance in Shippuden. I feel like that look was so underrated.

When they showed Sasuke wrapped in snakes... yeah, that exactly proves everyone's point about Orochimaru being weird asf. I mean, come on. I forgot if Sasuke truly didn't care or what at the time.

The song was a great choice to put over this opening. It just tells the story of Naruto claiming that Sasuke is his (best) friend so well. It also fits the arc well too, when Naruto and Sakura meet Sasuke for the first time.

What more can I say about this opening? It's just that great enough for me to not say anything more than give it a ranking.

Overall ranking, 9/10.