Chapter Seven

Sitting in his room, he watched quite intrigued as Li Fei ate, they had put cctvs in her room to be able to keep an eye on her but the young man seemed to use it for his own entertainment, striking his big lap dog, he smiled as unwaveringly at the naive girl going from one dish to another, no wonder she was so fat and heavy, reminiscing about the night they had brought her here, how frightened and panic-stricken she was, he hadn't meant to scare her, he had thought he would just walk up to her in a civilized manner, explain what was happening and why she needed to come with them, but the whole idea came crashing down when he realized that the cab driver had been possessed by a dibbuk.
A night before.
A young man clad in a black hood halfway through his face stood at the side of the road his, waving his hand towards the cab, it halted.
The cad driver whined down the window, staring at the creature sternly.
The morning sun. He uttered, lifting the hood over his face revealing a rather ugly and monstrous face.
The back door opened and he sat in, turning towards her, he saw that her eyes were shut tight, had this dibbuk already cast a spell on her, sneakily he stretched his hand towards her to check her pulse, he heaved a sigh of relief on noticing she was still alive.
Master hadn't informed me that he would sending someone else to assist me on this mission. The cab driver sneered grumpily.
Master thought it would be safer if we came together, Incase we encountered another demon.
The demons... He razzed. Those darn mixed breed demons are no threat, the real threats here are those God darn celestials, always interfering with everything.
You cast a spell on her already.
That's no spell, the poor thing was exhausted and dozed off barely twenty minutes on board.
She's quite cold,I need to get her out of here soon. He whispered under his breath.
What did you say. The cab driver demanded his guard up, noticing a slick of silver hair poking through the hood he shrieked, thrown into a state of panic he drove faster.

Hello dear readers ♥️♥️♥️, please hit the follow button, tell me what you think about the book by commenting, like rate and vote this book for more interesting updates, thank you for supporting me by doing that.