Chapter Sixteen

I know it's your house, but you should have atleast knocked...dear brother. The seer said turning around to face Arian.
      It's nice to see you too. Arian replied curtly, sighing in dissapointment on realizing Dorcas wasn't in the room.
       I wouldn't be so sure you meant that dear brother, we haven't seen each other in years and you don't even care to hug me. The seer pouted opening his arms for an embrace.
    I'm sure we would have some time later to dilly dally and catch up, but first we need to complete the business at hand for which you came.
A/N: thanks for reading, glad you're enjoying this story, please support this humble author account by following this account, thank you.
    Hmmm, as you wish. He responded, wearing a calm smile across his face, while walking back towards the center table.
       I guess you already sent Dorcas to gather the things you might need to get started.
    Funny... She actually went to fetch you since you were taking too long, you know I'm a busy man always working on my schedule.
    Oh, thank goodness, you're here. Dorcas heaved on entering the room.
  Is she alright. Damien enquired.
     I should be asking you, hope no one saw you bringing her here.
No, she suddenly collapsed and I came in here to get you cause she said she couldn't move, you...
  Eyes widening with shock and realization, Dorcas shot through the door, accompanied by Arian.
   And I carry all I need with me by the way. Me.