Chapter Eleven

When the person at the door persisted, she stood up to open the door, why didn't she let herself in.
    Hello. Arian greeted, trying to ease the shock and tension on her face.
   Um... Li Fei stuttered awe struck at the alluring and handsome figure before her, she imagined her plump fingers stroking the loose strands of hair away from his forehead, his green eyes reminded her of fresh morning grasses, she seemed lost at staring at this strange man.
   Good day, how are you feeling today. He enquired, broadening the smile on his face.
    Umm...sorry, where's Dorcas. Her guards up, lips quivering.
    She's attending to something right now, so I came to check up on you.
    I'm fine, I don't need anyone to check up on me.  She retorted about the close the door.
   Can I please come in. He quirked, wedging the door with his hand, his expression clearly screamed, I'm just trynna be polite, I could have easily let myself in.
    Yeah come in.
He stared around the room with a bored look, as if expecting her to have renovated it or something.
   Shut the door. He commanded, easing himself unto the single sofa.
    Her guards up she shut the door following his random gaze.
    How have you been Li Fei, you seem to enjoy eating a lot.
    I don't suppose you do. She retorted sarcastically.
    Hmm... He chuckled.
  I'm supposing Dorcas sent you, to make sure I wasn't involved in any funny business.
   I didn't suppose you were, mind you there's no way to escape, unless you intend on jumping over a five storey mansion. He added playing with his fingers. We would still find you if you attempted that dearie.
    Why?... Why did you people take me, it's clear it's not for ransom cause you haven't called my family yet, so what, my organs or ritual purposes.
   You are a very funny girl Li Fei, I must say, you've got a really wild imagination, organs and ritual purposes, Li Fei can I ask you something.