Chapter Twenty Eight

The sound of moans and wincing, stuttering and dropping of utensils filled the dining hall. Hunters reaching for thin air in a verge to rise to their feet's.
    I think I drank way too much. An anonymous male voice spoke.
  My head is throbbing with pain, ouch. A female cried, holding her head, her knee length green gown stained with varieties of colours.
     Is everyone okay. One of the females with a tough demeanor asked, helping people to their feet's.
   Did I sleep here. One of the male hinters jerked, standing up from a pile of thick smudge like vomit. Ewww. He twitched feeling disgusted.
     Deborah, get some painkillers. The tough looking female ordered one of the cleaners, who had come in after the party.
      Ooh, I need to throw up. Another anyonymous voice uttered, the sound of gagging and throwing up, allover the place.
   The tough looking female stared with a contemplating look at everyone, helping someone to her feet's, she stared suspiciously at the stairs.
     We have keep everything in order, you should accommodate lucas and check on him, I'll get some food.Dorcas explained to Arian adjusting her blue jacket as they walked towards the dining hall.
      Lucia held her throbbing head, she  winced in pain, the effects of the hangover still evident. Reaching for her duvet, she tugged it off her body. The sight of drugs, a glass of juice and a sandwich on her drawer confusing her. Standing up she realized she was in her nightwear, but she didn't recall changing into them later that night.
   I see you are awake. Simone greeted,  shoving the blanket off his face in the couch, interrupting her thoughts. You should take your breakfast and your drugs it would help with the hangover.
      You brought me up here... She noted, still slightly dizzy.
  Yes I did. He answered naughtily.
  And  changed my clothes. She noted, cringing her brows.
    Yes I did. He responded remorselessly. Standing to his feet, he revealed a fine pair of packed chests and six abs, coated with manly hair and evident scars. Lucia gulped unconsciously, fixing her eyes on his torso.
        With whose permission, you had no right to...
    Didn't I, I didn't force you to accept my help, you were so drunk and you looked like you were going to trip on your own feet's, so you asked me to take you to your room.
   And you decided to take advantage of the situation. Lucia blurted feeling embarrassed, cheeks burning red.
  I wish. He uttered under his breath.
        What. She queried, getting defensive. I could get you arrested for this. She threatened.
    Celestial Lucia, I adore you with the deepest respects, I couldn't possibly dream of taking advantage of you, yes I had brought you up here,I washed you up no doubts about that, and I
   even changed your clothes, but I didn't do any of these with bad intentions in mind, I see you not only as a leader Celestial Lucia, but as a sister and a mother figure in this mansion. He assured her.
      Does anyone know that you spent the night here.
   I didn't tell anyone. He shrugged, reaching for his shirt.
  Dress up quickly and leave, no one should see you leaving either...  She ordered, staring subtly at him. Watching him leave, she went towards the table of drugs and breakfast, taking a pill, she gulped down the glass of water, pressing her plum lips together in thoughts.