Chapter Fifteen

Arian stared at her reacting in awe, her arms were going eastwards and westward, falling unto the soft cushion, trying to pull her together, his hands brushed through her hair and down her shoulder, holding the itch to run through them again, he held her tight in his grasp.
    Fei fei, you have to come with me, I can help you. His voice sounding compassionate and gentle.
    Hmm...sure. Helping her up to her feet he lead her towards the door, suddenly collapsing in his arms, he freaked out.
  Fei, Fei. He called, tapping gently in her face, worry stricken he picked her up towards the bed.
   My head, I feel dizzy. She complained, dropping her head on the pillow.
    Hold on, I'll be back. He added hurriedly exiting the room.
    Taking long swift strides, Arian searched with his eyes for Dorcas, Fei seemed closer to her grave than he had thought, her soul was slowly slipping away leaving her body frail and weak, when she fell into his arms,he had noticed how cold her skin was and how much weight she had lost since the first day he had carried her in his arms, her blue eyes seemed to be fading, bumping into Helena he stooped right in his tracks.
   Have you seen Dorcas. He queired, trying to keep the anxiety out of his tone.
    You seem to be in quite a haste, anything the matter. Her British accent more calm and reserved.
   Have you seen Dorcas. His tone impatient and irritated.
That's not fair now, I did see her...but you won't even ask me how my day went. Her long fingers trailing his cheek.
    I don't have time for this right now Helena.
       You haven't had time ever since we tried all the positions we could think of, why, you ran out of ideas on how to use me. Arian gritted his teeth at her words, staring daggers at her.
   It would do everyone especially you some good to start focusing on other things you could offer as a woman. Striding on he searched aimlessly for her, arriving at the room where he had been told to bring li Fei, he hesitated, he had loathed this day for years, but now it seemed inevitable, li Fei needed help, pushing his discomfort and resentment aside he opened the door.