Back Seat | SMUT+ FLUFF(end)

So, I saw the interview(again) where Scarlett said "Sex in a car. If I were in a really raunchy frame of mind wanting something crazy and kinky, the back seat would be it"
So I made a OneShot with it xD
Enjoy!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

~~~~~~~~~

Reader is G!P(Girl with penis)

Contains: car sex, cowgirl, oral sex, fingering, masturbation, praise, mommy kink

Y/n PoV

„How long until we get home?" Scarlett asked me and I chuckled.

„Scarlett, you already asked 5 minutes ago. I would say round about 25 minutes now, honey." I answered and looked over to Scarlett briefly, giving her a smile before turning back to watch the road. I gasped quietly when I felt Scarlett's hand on my thigh, slowly edging closer to my dick.

„Scarlett" I said in a warning tone but she just smiled and raised an eyebrow at me.

„Hm? Im not doing anything" She answered and placed her hand directly onto my crotch.

„Take your hand away" I said and bit my bottom lip to prevent moans from coming out when Scarlett started to massage my crotch gently.

„Why?" She asked innocently and pulled down the zipper of my pants.

„Scarlett. Pull the zipper up again and take your hand away. I'm driving" I grabbed her hand and took it away, placing it into her lap. Scarlett nodded and kept her hands in her lap.

Shortly after I heard soft moans coming from the passenger seat. I loved over and saw Scarlett who fingered herself, letting her head fall back against the car seat.

„Scarlett" I shouted, making her stop. „Would you stop teasing, we're home now and you could have easily asked to pull over and fuck you in that car but why all the teasing?!" I said and Scarlett pulled her fingers out of her softly, shoving them into her mouth to suck them clean.

„Why don't you fuck me now? In the back seat? I want you." She whispered the last sentence and I had enough now.

„Then undress yourself and get back there." I said firmly and used the mechanism to tint the windows, not wanting random strangers to watch. I got out of the car and went back inside, meeting a completely naked Scarlett there.

„Good girl" I whispered into her ear and nibbled on her earlobe, making her moan softly. I kissed her and pulled her closer to my, rubbing my hand up and down her waist, edging closer to her pussy. She bucked her hips into me, pushing my hand closer where she wanted me the most. Her hands started to unbutton my shirt and took off my belt. I smirked and pulled away from the kiss, taking off my pants and shoes, leaving me in boxers.

„I love you, you know that right?" I asked and Scarlett nodded. She sank down on my fingers slowly and started to ride them. Scarlett released beautiful moans and I did nothing to silence her. I wanted to hear the pretty Sounds her pussy made and her moans. Scarlett clenched around me, being close already. I shook my head and pulled my fingers out, sucking them clean.

„You taste amazing, darling" I said and Scarlett pulled down my boxers, leaning down to harden my dick more. She wrapped her lips around the top of the dick after using her hand, she spat into before, to rub up and down my length, wetting it. I groaned quietly and Scarlett started to bob my length, taking just the tip into her mouth. She took half of it by now and I released a moan. Scarlett started to massage my balls on top of the blowjob she gave me, sending me into heaven. She tried to deep throat my whole length but gagged softly and pulled away, smiling.