Movies | SMUT + FLUFF

Don't forget to vote and comment! :)

Contains: vibrating panties with remote control, fingering, sex in a theatre(while watching movie)

Wordcount: 1035

Y/n PoV

„Put them on and then we'll leave, baby" Scarlett whispered into my ear and kissed my sweet spot softly before pressing the vibrating panties into my hand.

„Yes" I nodded and put the vibrating panties on, which was easy before I wore a skirt on Scarlett's command today.

Scarlett smiled, watching me, and kissed me gently when I was done. Her tongue swiped over my bottom lip and I allowed Scarlett's tongue to enter my mouth. Her hand softly brushed my hair back while her other cupped my cheek gently. I gasped softly and the kiss continued very gentle. We pulled away and I looked at Scarlett's slightly swollen lips.

„Now let's go" Scarlett whispered and grabbed my hand, leading me to our car, after we put on shoes and a jacket.

~Timeskip into the movies~

We went out to watch a movie together but it was kinda lame.

Scarlett gave me a little smile and showed me a small remote. She pressed two buttons and the vibrator inside me started working.

The theatre was very empty, only two people and they were far away.

I whimpered at the feeling of the vibrator against me and Scarlett kissed my neck softly.

„Cum whenever you want to. You're allowed to" She whispered and put the vibrator on my favourite rhythm and speed. I gasped and Scarlett kissed me, swallowing every sound i made.

My legs shook softly and my hand gripped Scarlett's wrist softly, holding it.

„Im close" I whispered silently, my brows furrowing when I was on the edge.

„Cum" Scarlett whispered and my head fell back, my mouth agape as I came into my panties.

„Fuck" I smiled and Scarlett slowly rubbed the back of my hand. The vibrator didn't stop and gasped at the intense feeling.

Scarlett kissed me softly one time before speeding up the vibrator.

My head fell onto her shoulder, I placed myself on her lap, slowly grinding into it. Silently, I whimpered and gasped but just into Scarlett's ear. I gripped her shoulder and the exposed skin of her back. I was sure that I left marks with my fingernails but I couldn't help it.

„I'm gonna cum" I whispered and shook on Scarlett lap. Scarlett softly guided my hips, slowing me down a little bit after I came.

„Please don't stop" I gasped and Scarlett nodded, not turning the vibrator off. My whimpers got more high pitched but still silent so no one would hear me. Scarlett smiled and I came again, shaking.

While I recovered rather quickly, Scarlett slipped her hand into my panties. She turned the vibrator off and gently rubbed my clit. I was sensitive and swollen but Scarlett didn't stop. She rubbed my clit harshly before slipping two of her fingers inside me.

„Uh- fuck- yes" I gasped and Scarlett smiled, pulling me in for a kiss gently. I came hard when Scarlett brushed against my g-spot gently.

I squirted into my panties, my mouth wide agape and my eyes squeezed shut.

„Fuck yes" I whispered when I came down from my high and Scarlett smiled.

„You did very well, baby" Scarlett whispered and I nodded tiredly, hugging Scarlett, keeping her close and enjoying her warmth. She rubbed my back gently and gave me some water to drink.

I smiled against Scarlett's neck, where I hid my face in.

„Thank you, Scar" I whispered and pecked her lips solder.

„Let's go home, hm?" Scarlett asked gently and I nodded.

„Yes, please" I whispered tiredly and Scarlett smiled, picking me up.

Scarlett carried me out of the theatre and gently placed me on the passenger seat and drove me home.

She brought me into our bedroom and laid me down onto the bed.

„Lemme just get a wet washcloth baby" Scarlett whispered and I nodded, cuddling into the blanket gently.

Scarlett came back and smiled at me.

„Can I take off your clothes, baby?" Scarlett whispered and I nodded gently, kissing Scarlett softly.

Scarlett took off my clothes gently and softly cleaned up my inner thighs and core with the washcloth. I hummed at the feeling and Scarlett rubbed the back of my hand gently. She put the washcloth away and came back into the bed, cuddling me.

„did I anything that made you uncomfortable baby?" Scarlett asked gently and I shook my head.

„No, everything was amazing baby" I whispered and Scarlett nodded, smiling and pecking my lips. „Baby, did I do anything that you were uncomfortable with?"

„No, I was very comfortable, love" Scarlett replied and I nodded.

„Take off your clothes please. I want to cuddle" I said and made slight puppy eyes for her.

„Aw" Scarlett chuckled and took off all of her clothes, laying back down into the bed.

She opened her arms and I smiled.

„Come here baby" She whispered and I cuddled into her warm body, enjoying our closeness.

„I love you" I whispered and Scarlett smiled.

„I love you too" She replied and touched the tip of my nose with her fingertip for a second. „Boop!" She laughed and I smiled widely.

„You're so weird baby" I laughed before shaking my head gently.

„I just said boop" Scarlett defended herself and I smirked.

I used my hand to grab her butt softly and squished it softly.

„Squishy" I stated and Scarlett laughed loudly.

„Well, I guess that was your revenge" She said and I nodded.

„Yes it was" I whispered and cuddled my head into her chest tiredly.

„Aww, are you tired baby?" Scarlett asked softly and I nodded, closing my eyes.

„Go to sleep baby, I'll stay here with you" Scarlett whispered and I pulled the blanket that was over us a bit higher, till over my shoulders.

„You're warm" I started tiredly and smiled before kissing her chest.

„Warm and soft" I whispered and pulled her closer to me.

„Yea, close and warm and soft" Scarlett agreed and hugged me gently.

„Sleep Well, love" She whispered and I fell asleep in Scarlett's arms, enjoying her warmth.