Who's faster? | SMUT

Don't forget to vote and comment! ❤️

Contains: fingering, usage of a vibrator, usage of a dildo, squirting, orgasm contest, mentions of mommy one time

Y/n PoV

„I want to have sex please" Scarlett poured and I couldn't help but choke at my water.

„What?" I asked, still trying to get water out of my lungs.

„I want sex, please" She said again and then said something else. „I'm horny" She said again and I smirked.

„Yeah? Are you horny?" Scarlett nodded at my question.

„So what do you want?" I asked softly.

„You want to finger yourself in front of me? Cumming hard over your own fingers? Cumming for your mommy?" I teased and Scarlett's breathing got heavier while I said all those things to her.

„Y-Yes" She whispered and slowly unbuttoned her blouse, pulling it off of her slowly. She didn't wore a bra and nothing covered her breasts anymore.

I walked over to her slowly and rubbed my thumbs over the lower part of her breasts, just slightly while I kissed Scarlett softly. My tongue entered her mouth slowly and our tongues battled in a soft, passionate, loving way.

Scarlett gasped in my mouth when I started rubbing my fingers over her nipples, making them harden in nipples.

„Let's go up to our bedroom" I whispered and Scarlett nodded. We pulled away from each other and Scarlett cupped her boobs before starting to run away from me, into the bedroom.

„This marriage" I chuckled to myself and followed her shortly after.

I took off my shirt already and tossed it somewhere in the bedroom. Scarlett had took off her pants too her black thong didn't cover much.

„I'm so wet for you" Scarlett whispered and rubbed herself through her underwear.

„Hands off" I said and took off my pants with my underwear.

„I offer you a small battle" I said and Scarlett nodded softly.

„We're gonna sit on the bed, we can choose one toy and who cums first decided over the dinner. Okay?" I asked and Scarlett nodded, taking off her thong.

„Go get your toy" I said and smiled. I got myself a small vibrating egg that I could put inside me to hit my g-spot repeatedly.

„Im ready" Scarlett sat, she had placed herself onto the bed, looking into my eyes.

„I am too" I said and spread my legs slightly so I could be fast.

„3, 2, 1... Go!" I said and rubbed my clit lazily a few times before feeling how wet I was. I turned on the vibrating egg and slipped it inside me, moaning loudly when the egg started to hit my g-spot with every vibration. I started to rub my clit again. I already felt close and looked over to Scarlett.

She rubbed her clit while the dildo inside her slid in and out of her slightly. She trusted the toy in and out of herself while her other hand rubbed her clit. Her hips bucked against the toy, taking it deeper inside her.

„I'm so close" Scarlett breathed and her legs began to shake already.

I used my hand to rub my clit in the rhythm I liked the best, feeling myself cumming.

„Im cumming" I said softly and released deep, throaty breasts while cumming all over my fingers and the toy inside me.

„Fuck" I heard a soft moan from Scarlett. I looked up at her and saw how she came all over the faux dick.

Scarlett rode out her orgasm before smiling.

„I squirted" She grinned and I smiled.

„I didn't see much of it but yeah baby, you did" I smiled and finally pulled the vibrator out of myself.

I cuddled into Scarlett and slowly rubbed her waist.

„I squirted" She repeated not believing what happens to her and I chuckled.

„You did very well my love" I whispered and kissed her shoulder blade softly. She was the little spoon and she was cute when after sex. She always was exhausted and we cuddled often so she could just get some energy back.

„What do you want for food?" Scarlett asked. „I mean, I lost the bet" She said behind that.

„You know what, my love? You deserve to win the bet. You squirted for the first time in your life. You deserve to win the bet" I whispered and Scarlett turned around to me. She wrapped her legs around me and her arms too. She pecked my lips softly and smiled at me.

„I love you" She said and I pecked her lips too.

„I love you too baby" I said softly.

„I want a take out pizza and then watch a movie with you" Scarlett whispered and I nodded.

„That's Great. Im gonna order, the same you usual take?" I asked softly and Scarlett smiled.

„Thank you my love." Scarlett whispered and I smiled. „And Im gonna change the sheets" Scarlett chuckled.

~Timeskip to eating pizza and watching a movie~

When I came back from the front door, Scarlett sat on the couch, wrapped in a blanket, the first Avengers was opened.

„We're going to watch the first Avengers?" I asked happily and Scarlett nodded.

„Yes, I know you love it and I already chose the food" Scarlett explained and I sat besides her.

„I love you, baby" I whispered and gave her her pizza. She thanked me and pulled me under her blanket too.

„I love you too" Scarlett smiled and we watched Avengers together while eating our pizzas.