Teachers Pet Pt. 4 | SMUT

Don't forget to vote and comment! <3

Contains: boobgasm, teacher x student, legal age gap, masturbation, public sex(masturbation in a classroom), velvet rope, double sided dildo, eating out, fingering

Y/n PoV

„Good morning Ms. Johansson" I smiled, being earlier to class like always.

„Good morning, y/n" Ms. Johansson greeted politely and I smirked to myself.

I had a plan. A plan that would make her blush for sure.

I wore an over-sized hoodie for that plan. And a skirt, no panties.

„Sit down in the front, y/n" Ms. Johansson said and I smiled, nodding.

I sat down in the front and waited for the lesson to start.

when the lesson started.

I let the hand I wasn't writing with slide down in between my legs, covered by the hoodie for now. Slowly I started rubbing my clit, imaging Ms. Johansson seeing me already. I smiled and opened my legs slightly, letting only Ms. Johansson see what I was doing under my desk.

„Ms. Johansson?" I asked innocently and Ms. Johansson looked up, blushing immediately.

„Y-yes, Y/n?" Ms. Johansson said softly and her cheeks were tinted in a deep shade of red by now.

„I have some questions... can I ask them now?" I asked softly and Ms. Johansson shook her head.

„I'm sorry but ask them after the class. Just stay back." Ms. Johansson said and I nodded smilingly.

I looked over to the clock.

4pm.

10 minutes left.

I smirked and rubbed my clit a little bit faster, seeing that Ms. Johansson looked over to me from time to time, seeing my fingers on my pussy, pleasuring myself in her classroom.

„How can answer this next question?" Ms. Johansson raised her voice, looking into the class and then over to me. „What is included in a detention with me?"

I raised my hand but Ms. Johansson ignored me, and chose someone else.

„Lots of work" The guy said and the class chuckled.

„That's right, so work for the last 5 minutes or get loads of detention." She said firmly and everybody started working again. Besides me.

I just scribbled random worlds down while touching myself.

I let my hoodie cover my hand and what it was doing again, earning a look from Ms. Johansson.

„We're finished for today. Y/n, stay after for the questions you wanted to ask. Everybody else, have a nice weekend!" Ms. Johansson smiled and I nodded softly.

Slowly, the class emptied and Ms. Johansson came over to me. She bend over my desk and her breasts almost spilled out of the T-Shirt.

„Let's go home to me, hm?" She asked softly hm and I smiled.

„Yes" I smirked and put all of my stuff in my back.

Ms. Johansson brought me to her car and drove home to her.

She brought me to her bedroom and I smiled softly.

She slowly took off her clothes and I took of mine. She just left her panties on. I got the box with her toys and smiled. She bought new ones.

A double ended strap. A bigger part and a smaller one. I smirked softly. She also got a silk velvet rope.

I took both out of the box and Scarlett smiled.