Important Call | SMUT

Dont forget to vote and comment ;)

Contains: fingering, sex while one person is on the phone, sex on the couch (lol), nicknames(baby, bubs)

Y/n PoV

„I have to make an important call now" Scarlett said and shushed me when I wanted to started talking.

Scarlett said down on the couch and spread her legs slightly while dialling the number.

I sat down besides her and smiled, already planning on what I would do right now.

„Hello?" Scarlett said into the phone. She smiled and nodded. „Yes, that's why I'm calling"

I smiled and let my fingertips run over Scarlett's baggy sweatpants. I touched her inner thighs, stroking them, edging closer to her genitalia.

Scarlett looked over to me, looking shocked and shaking her head to tell me I should stop.

I let my hand slid into her sweatpants and rested on her core, doing nothing. I smiled when I felt her wetness leak trough the panties.

„Uhm- Yes, of course. I can join that movie. But I need informations first" Scarlett said into the phone but her voice sounded slightly unsteady at first.

I smiled to her and slowly started to rub over her clothed clit.

Scarlett gasped when I hit her clit through the fabric of her underwear.

„Yes- Yes Im okay!" Scarlett said into the phone and her brows furrowed. She took her second hand to cover her mouth for a second.

I smiled and put her panties to the side. I parted her labia softly and smiled. She was incredibly wet. She was enjoying this. I rubbed the length of her pussy up and down for a few times before going up to her clitoris.

I found the swollen, throbbing nub easily and began to rub up and down softly. I didn't put much pressure onto her clit but I still flicked her clit up and down.

Scarlett's mouth hung open while her eyes were squeezed shut. I heard the other person on the phone saying something.

„What? Could you- could you repeat that?" Scarlett said being slightly breathless already.

„Oh Yes! Yes! I can take that role" She said the ‚oh yes' a little bit too excited, almost like a cry of pleasure.

„What? Am i okay? Yes, of course I am" Scarlett said and covered her mouth. This time really. With her hand pressing hard on her mouth, preventing moans from coming out.

I felt how her hips reacted harder to my touch while her body started shaking slightly.

I knew that she was close and smiled.

Her head fell back against the couch and the knuckles in her hand that was pressed on her face, turned white.

I felt how she came against my finger and I smiled, helping her to ride out her height slowly.

Scarlett took her hand off of her mouth and exhaled deeply, her stare throwing daggers at me.

I just gave a small smile and stood up, walking to the bathroom.

I let lukewarm water run over a washcloth softly and brought it to Scarlett, after washing her wetness off of my hands.

I saw that she ended the call and smiled.

„Hi Baby" I said softly and took off her sweatpants and ruined panties.

I slowly ran the washcloth over her inner thighs and genitalia and cleaned her up gently.

„That was evil" Scarlett stated and I smirked to myself.

„Did you enjoy it?" I asked and Scarlett bit her lip nodding.

„That was my manager. I got a new offer for a movie role" She said and I smirked.

„And I hope for you that he didn't notice. You don't want him to know how much of a dirty slut you are. Hm, Baby?" I teased and Scarlett smirked.

„Do you want a new pair if panties?" I asked and held her completely wet panties in front of her face.

„Yes" She said and blushed. „But a cotton one, not a thong. Im sensitive enough already"

I nodded and got up, putting her wet panties into the dirty laundry before getting her a new one. I walked down and brought a glass of water with me.

„Here bubs" I smiled and gave her the glass of water. Scarlett smiled to me thankfully and took the glass up to her lips to drink something.

I put on her panties gently and hugged her from behind, cuddling with her softly.

„Do you want to watch a movie and take out?" I asked Scarlett softly and she nodded.

„Let me guess, a movie with Judy Garland, and you don't really care which one" I smiled and Scarlett smirked.

„Yes, do you want to order the take out, while I get blankets and something to drink."

I nodded and got up softly.

„I love you, bubs" I said before getting my phone to order the take out.

„I love you too, baby" Scarlett replied and gave me a heart-warming smile.