Cockwarming her | SMUT

Dont forget to vote and comment <3

Contains: squirting, strap on sex, eating out, fingering, mommy kink, degrading, chocking, cockwarming

Y/n PoV

„Scar, baby?" I asked softly and Scarlett looked up softly.

„Yes, bunny?" Scarlett smiled and I poured.

„Cuddles, please" I requested and Scarlett smiled. She went over to the bed and opened her arms for me to snuggle into her.

„Where's Rufus baby?" Scarlett asked and I smiled. I grabbed my stuffed animal, Rufus, and snuggled back into Scarlett.

„You're so cute, bunny"Scarlett whispered and I smiled.

„You're cuter" I said and Scarlett shook her head.

„Not possible" She said and I grumbled.

„You are" I said and Scarlett smirked.

„Nope. I'm always right, you know that" Scarlett whispered and I smirked.

I bit down onto the skin of her chest softly.

„Hey!" Scarlett exclaimed loudly and laughed.

„I'm always right." I said and Scarlett huffed.

„You want me to fuck your brain out so you know who's right here?" Scarlett asked and I smirked.

„You want to try it Mommy?" I whispered teasingly and Scarlett growled.

„I don't have to try it. I know I can do this" Scarlett said got up to get her strap on out.

I smiled at her and took off my clothes, spreading my legs for Scarlett.

„gosh, you're dripping bunny" Scarlett said and kneeled down in front of me. She slowly kissed up my inner thighs and placed a kiss on my sex. She licked over my clit softly, spreading my labia and sinking her tongue into me a little bit before pulling away.

A string of my wetness connected her tongue with my genitalia and Scarlett smiled, diving back in.

„Fuck" I moaned and my hands gripped Scarlett's hair and pulled her deeper into me.

„So good baby" Scarlett whispered and held my inner labia open with 2 fingers, before licking between them, humming at my taste.

Scarlett slipped two of her fingers inside me while sucking on my clit, flicking it around with her tongue.

I clenched around her and Scarlett smiled against me.

„Let go for me baby" She whispered and my mouth hung open in pleasure while I came for her. I covered her fingers and chin in my cum and she helped me, riding out my orgasm before softly pulling her fingers out.

„Do you want the strap baby?" Scarlett asked softly and I nodded, breathlessly.

„Yes, please" I smiled and Scarlett nodded.

She rubbed the steps in between my legs and got it wet before slowly pushing the tip in.

I gasped and Scarlett smiled, slowly going in till she fully bottomed out. I gasped at the feeling of her deep inside me and Scarlett smiled.

„Choke me, Mommy" I gasped when Scarlett started to trust in and out of me.

„You like that? Being a naughty slut for mommy?" Scarlett asked and went faster on me.

„Yes, fuck. I love it" I moaned and clenched around her strap, feeling slightly close already.

Scarlett started rubbing my clit and I couldn't help but moan out loudly.

„You want to cum for me, slut?" Scarlett asked and I nodded.

„Cum for Me. Cum for mommy" Scarlet husked into my ear and I squirted.

I squirted all over the sheets and on Scarlett.

I gasped and Scarlett smiled at me.

„you did so well for me baby" Scarlett whispered.

„I want to cockwarm mommy" I whispered and snuggled into Scarlett.

„You do?" Scarlett smiled and I nodded.

„Okay bunny. I love you, you know" Scarlett whispered.

„I love you too, Mommy" I said sleepily and cuddled into her more.

A/n I'm sorry that I've been so inactive recently.