Meeting her parents | SMUT

Enjoy the new chapter!
Don't forget to vote and comment it :3

~~~~~~

Reader is G!P(Girl with Penis)

Contains: oral sex(blow job), kitchen sex, unprotected sex, blow job during dinner, sex from behind, passing out, spanking, a bit of degrading(slut), usage of daddy

Y/n PoV

„Scarlett, Im nervous, Are you ready?" I asked and shifted my weight on my feet.

„Yes, Im ready. Don't be nervous, baby. My parents are really nice. I promise." Scarlett said and took my hand in hers while tip toeing to peck my lips softly.

„Okay" I took a deep breath and rang the doorbell. My hand held Scarlett's and our fingers intertwined gently. The door opened and revealed a woman.

„Hello! Come in" She smiled and I nodded, going into the house slowly. „My name is Melanie" The Woman smiled and shook my hand briefly.

„Y/n y/l/n, thanks that I can be here to meet you both." I said and greeted the man who stood behind Melanie.

„I'm Karsten Johansson, nice to meet you" He smiled and I responded the smile, shaking hands with him too.

„Hi Mum, Hi dad. It's great that I can be here with my new girlfriend." Scarlett smiled and hugged her parents while smiling widely.

„Hi Scar" They both smiled.

„So, now let's go eat. Or the food will be cold till we finished talking, we can talk there too" Melanie said and we all followed her to the dinner table.

We sat down and started eating the food.

„This is really good!" I said and looked over to Scarlett's parents with a soft smile on my face.

„Thank you, Y/n" Melanie smiled and Scarlett gave me a smile, rubbing up and down my thigh till she was cupping my crotch, massaging it gently. I kicked Scarlett's leg carefully to make her stop but she didn't. She opened the zipped of my pants and pulled the boxers down as far as it was possible, taking my dick out. It hardened in her hands and I blushed, trying to concentrate and the food. A loud noise made me stop eating my food.

„I'm sorry, I'm so clumsy today." Scarlett said. „My cutlery fell" She explained and stood up to go under the table. She moved her head in between my legs and started to give me a blow job while massaging my balls, using her hand to rub the part she didn't had in her mouth. I furrowed my bows shortly before grabbing my chair so hard that my knuckles turned white.

„Scarlett, what are you doing? It's just cutlery right?" Karsten said slowly and I closed my legs to stop Scarlett. Scarlett sat on her chair again and used her cutlery to eat the food again.

„The meat is really nice. Like juicy and warm" She commented, making me blush because I knew what she meant.

„Well, you should eat it more often." Melanie answered. Scarlett blushed and I felt slightly uncomfortable.

„Oh, Scarlett I just wanted to warn you. No sex before marriage. You know that" Karsten said and looked at Scarlett.

„Yes dad, I know" She answered and I blushed.

We finished the dinner and talked a bit before Scarlett and I drove home.

„You're a slut" I said as soon as I opened the front door of our house.

„I'm not" Scarlett said and crossed her arms in front of her chest.

„You are. Making me hard while we had dinner with your parents. Why did you do that?" I asked and pushed Scarlett into the house, closing the door.

„I'm horny" Scarlett said simply and I turned around to her.

„Undress yourself" I ordered and started to take off my own clothes. Scarlett nodded and soon after, she stood naked in front of me.

„Kitchen" I said and walked there, bending her over the kitchen counter as soon as she reached it. „Stay like That" I slapped her ass harshly for one time, making her whimper.

„Daddy" Scarlett moaned and I stopped my movements.

„Why Daddy?" I asked and another slap landed on her ass.

„Because Daddy is hard and dominant. I love Mommy but right now I want daddy" Scarlett said and I shoved two fingers into her from behind, making her scream quietly.

„Yeah? You want that?" I asked and started to thrust in and out of her at a fast pace, she was already so wet that my fingers easily slid in and out.

„Oh god- yesss- Mh fuuckk" Scarlett moaned and pulled out, sucking her arousal off of my fingers. Scarlett whined at the loss of contact.

„Don't whine" I growled into her ear and slapped her ass harshly. Scarlett nodded and I smiled. I started to jerk myself off but stopped before I came.

„Do you want daddy's dick, slut?" I asked and stroked the 9-inches, veiny, thick length.

„Yes, please! Please Daddy! I want your fat cock inside me. I want you to fuck me till I pass out, I want your cum deep inside that pretty, little, thighs pussy of mine" She begged and I smiled.

„Okay, Deal" I said and slid my length into her from behind. „Look at That" I smiled and caressed her ass gently before slapping it. „This pretty pussy is taking all of me. 9 inches stretching you out." I bend over and kissed Scarlett's earlobe gently before biting it, making her release a surprised moan.

„You're so big daddy" She stammered and I smiled.

„And you take me so well" I said and started thrusting in and out of her at a fast pace.

The sounds of slapping skin, the squelching noises of Scarlett's pussy, the moans, panting and heavy breaths filled the room soon after. Every loud sound echoed from the walls. The air was filled with the smell of sex and Scarlett's arousal dripped onto the kitchen counter by now.

„I'm so close" Scarlett moaned and grappled the edges of the counter, her knuckles turning white.

„Cum for daddy" I said and Scarlett moaned while cumming hard all over my dick. I didn't stopped my movements and just continued to jackhammer into Scarlett from behind. Scarlett came a second time and tried to push me away. She was sensitive.

„No" She panted and I shook my head.

„You wanted daddy's cum. Now you'll get it" I said harshly and Scarlett nodded, moaning loudly. She clenched around me and made me cum hard. I think I never came that much but it was good.

I thrusted my white, thick cum even deeper into Scarlett's pussy, coating her walls with the warm liquid, coming out of my dick.

„Fuuuckk" Scarlett moaned and her eyes rolled to the back of her head. She came again, triggered by me cumming inside her. This time, she just collapsed onto the kitchen table and blacked out. I smiled to myself before pecking her lips softly, picking her up carefully.

I cleaned her up before laying her into the bed, cuddling her till she stirred awake, smiling at me.

„I passed out, hm?" Scarlett asked and I smiled.

„You did very well, Baby" I whispered and we fell asleep together.

~~~~~~~~~~

Daddy or Mommy for G!P?
Does anyone want a G!P Scarlett?