Comfort | SMUT, FLUFF, SOME ANGST

Contains: Selfharm(TRIGGERWARNING⚠️⚠️)

Eating out, spitting, thigh riding, squirting

Y/n PoV

I looked at the mirror softly and tears welled up in my eyes.

„Gosh, Why do I have to be that fat?" I said and tried to calm myself down. I went into the bathroom, attached to the bedroom. I splashed some cold water into my face and looked up at the mirror. My eyes were puffy from crying, my nose was red and a bit swollen, I had dark bag under my eyes due to the lack of sleep.

And then I saw the razor. I took a deep breath and grabbed it.

30 minutes later

Scarlett came home. I heard the front door opening and closing before she yelled up at me.

„Hi Baby! Im Home" She shouted and I smiled.

„Hi" I replied but turned myself around so my back would face the bedroom door.

„Hello baby" Scarlett whispered and laid down on the bed, hugging me from behind. She grabbed my wrist and I flinched at her grip around the wounds on my wrists. Her hand slid down to my abdomen and slowly rubbed it.

„How Are you feeling?" She husked into my ear and I smiled.

„Good, Its okay" I replied and Scarlett slid her hand into my pants and underwear, stopping at my pubic bone.

„Is that okay with you?" Scarlett asked and I nodded softly, feeling Scarlett's lips hovering my neck. I felt her hot breath on my skin.

Scarlett pulled her hand away and I turned around, looking at her surprised. She just smiled and sat on my hips, giving me a seductive smirk. She slowly unbuttoned her blouse and revealed her soft breasts, being cupped with a beautiful lace bra. She began grinding down on my hips and I smiled.

„You're so horny. Why don't you tell me what happened at work?" I asked and Scarlett shook her head, moaning softly.

„Works was bad. I want you." She said and I smiled.

I took off my pants, kicking Scarlett off of me. I took off my panties too and smiled.

„Can I ride your thigh?" Scarlett asked and I nodded. Scarlett smiled, taking off her pants and panties and placed her cunt onto my thigh.

„You're so wet" I gasped and Scarlett gave me a small smile.

„That's for you" Scarlett whispered and kissed me softly. Slowly, She started to grind on my thigh and spread her wetness all over it.

„Fuck" She moaned when I flexed my thigh from time to time, making her clit hit my muscles. She went a bit faster and I placed my hand on her hips, my thumb circling her clit gently.

„I'm close already" Scarlett whispered and her head fell back.

„Yes?" I asked and smiled, rubbing her clit faster.

„I'm cumming" Scarlett breathed while I didn't stopped to rub her clit, helping her to ride out her orgasm. I felt her cum dripping down on my thigh and smiled.

„Was that good?" I asked and Scarlett nodded.

„I want to eat you out" Scarlett stated and spread my legs gently. I nodded and Scarlett smiled settling in between my legs.

She pressed small kisses on both of my inner thighs and then place a firm kiss on my clit. I let out a shaky breath and Scarlett sucked my clit in, swirling her tongue around it.

„Fuck" I breathed and laughed when Scarlett licked over my clit at a fast pace. Scarlett gave me a small smile before my legs fell apart, giving Scarlett full access to me. Her tongue did wonders to me and I couldn't help but starting to shake at her actions. I never experienced feeling a so strong orgasm building up. Scarlett noticed it and rubbed my thigh soothingly while trusting her tongue in and out of me.

„Can I Cum?" I moaned and Scarlett tapped my thigh twice showing me to cum.

I came hard and so didn't even noticed I had squirted. I squirted hard and Scarlett caught some of my squirt with her mouth. She smiled and I opened my mouth for her. She spat it into my mouth and I hummed at the taste.

„You did very well baby" Scarlett whispered and I smiled.

„Let's get you cleaned up" Scarlett whispered and picked me up to brought me to the bath.

„Want to go into the bathtub?" Scarlett asked and I shook my head, my panic coming back slowly. I wore an oversized hoodie when we had sex and somehow Scarlett didn't bother. But I would have to take it off if we would go into the bathtub.

„Shh, Its okay honey." She said and then her eyes wandered over to the bin.

„Baby?" She said scared and I closed my eyes, cursing myself for throwing the bloody tissues into the bin in the bathroom.

„Are you okay?" Scarlett asked and I nodded.

„Yes, I just had some- my nose bled like a few hours ago" I said and nodded, trying to convince myself for that.

„Honey, can you take off your hoodie for me?" Scarlett asked softly and I shook my head.

„No" I said, tears welling up in my eyes.

„Y/n, please. You have to trust me. Take off your hoodie for me" She said and I hesitated before taking it off.

Scarlett gasped quietly when she saw my lower arms and wrists.

„Oh baby" She whispered and hugged me. I started crying, shaking uncontrollably in her arms.

„Shh, take Deep breaths for me, okay?

In and out, follow my breath" Scarlett said soothingly and placed my hand on her chest. I tried to follow her breath and after a long time it finally worked.

„Do you want to go back to therapy?" Scarlett asked softly and I nodded. I came to the conclusion that I needed help a long time ago. And I went to therapy. And then I stopped and it started again. And I knew that I needed help.

„Yes, but with you. I need you there, Scar" I said silently and Scarlett smiled.

„I'll come with you. As long as you want me there." Everything is okay. Im happy, well as happy as I could feel now.

„Do you want me to bandage your arms?" Scarlett asked and I nodded.

Scarlett smiled and cleaned up the small cuts before putting a healing cream on. She bandaged it and pressed soft, careful kisses onto it.

„Let's go to bed, hm?" She said and I nodded.

„Cuddles" I said and Scarlett smiled, cuddling with me.

„You really care about me right?" I asked and Scarlett smiled.

„I care more about you than you could ever imagine. I love you, y/n. I love you and I care about you. I want you to be happy" Scarlett smiled.

„I love you too" I said tiredly and Scarlett pressed a small kiss onto my forehead.

A/n
If anybody here needs someone to talk please talk to me
My Instagram account is open for everyone and I promise I will be there
It's @katzeamy1507 on insta ❤️