18)

* Just for clarification Janet is 2 months almost 3."

Janet POV

"Umm actually can I just go home?" I scrunched my face up. I don't know what's going on with taty but for the pass two days she been distant like last night I asked if she wanted to bake cookies and watch a movie and she said no which isn't like her at all and the night before when she turned down seeing what Toni got me and the baby. Which wasn't like her either, Every time I buy something she always ask for a haul cause she said it reminds her of watching YouTube videos. So I knew something wasn't right.

"Taty what's wrong?" She shrugged her shoulders and looked towards the window. No something not right. I pulled over. "No baby something is wrong. What's going on pooh." She turn towards me with tears in her eyes.

"Mommy are you going to forget me when the baby comes?" I took my seat off and pulled her towards me.

"No baby I'm not gonna forget you. What makes you think that."she cried a little harder it made my heart hurt.

"Because I was talk-talking to Amanda and she said sometimes people forget the other child and she said ho-how her family forgot about her when her sister was born. I don't want that to be me.  Please don't let that be me." I immediately got upset. How dare she fill my baby head with that nonsense.

"Pooh that would never happen. Even though I didn't have you doesn't mean anything. you're my first baby. Don't ever think we don't love you." I hugged her tighter."I love you pooh."  She hugged me tighter.

"I love you too mommy." I kissed her forehead and we pulled away. I tried not to show the how mad I was but I'm fucking hot. Wait til I tell my wife.

"Okay Mrs Braxton so you are officially two months along." She pulled out her chart."for the most part everything was good except your vitamin D. It was a little bit low."

"Really."

"Yeah but that's totally normal. It's harder for people with melanin to get vitamin D"

"Yeah I've read about that. It said that we may require more UVB exposure than light-skinned people to equal up the same amount of vitamin D." Taty said.

"Wow you should be working here." We laughed. "But I'll just prescribe you some in your prenatal vitamins." I nodded my head. The nurse brought in an ultrasound machine. " you ready."

"Yes." I Lifted up my shirt and laid down. Dr hill applied the gel on to my stomach making me shiver.

"Sorry it's a bit cold." She move the wand around and a heartbeat came through. Loudly.

"Wow that's strong. " I said.

"What if it's twins in there." Taty said jokingly. Dr hill moved the wand some more.

"Well actually.....there are twins." She turned and smiled at me.

"Wait are you serious?" I couldn't believe it.

"Yes look." She flipped the screen."see that right there is baby A and This one right here is baby B" I started to tear up. God didn't just give me one he gave me two.

"Oh my goddess mommy. This is amazing."  Taty came over and grabbed my hand.

"Would you like to know the gender?" I nodded. "Well it's a boy and a girl. Best of both worlds." Taty smiled widely. Looking exactly like Toni. Oh my god speaking of Toni I hope she's not gonna be upset I told her I was gonna take taty and she can stay home but I didn't know I was gonna find out the gender this soon. Maybe I'll do a surprise thing for her.

"I'll be back with the prints."

"Oh my god mom. I'm so excited. " taty hugged me."should I call mama?"

"No I'm gonna surprise her. I just gotta figure out how."

"Ohh I know, We can go to target or something and get like a box and put two onesie in it. a boy one and a girl one then put the ultrasound pictures on it."

"Ouu that's a great idea pooh. "  I fixed my clothes and waited for the nurse.

"Here you go Ms Braxton. Your pictures and prescription it should be ready around 4." I nodded.

"Thank you." I handed taty the picture and she gushed over them. She so adorable.

Walking into the house I heard footsteps running down the steps."y'all back." Toni said."How did it go?" She kissed me and hugged taty. We walked and the kitchen and sat down. "I see y'all went shopping."

"It went great. Oh yeah I have a surprise for you." Taty handed me the small box. We did it in the car well taty did. "Open it."

"Wait let me record." Taty smiled and pulled out her phone."okay go ahead." Toni opened and looked at the ultrasound that was on top of the onesies. The box had two onesie inside one that was pink that's said 'Mamas girl' and a blue one with'Mamas boy' also had a pink and blue blanket  along with pink and blue bottles.

"Are you serious." Toni looked up at me.

"Yes baby we're having twins. A Boy and a girl." Toni put her head down I knew she was about to cry."aww baby." I walked over to her hugging her.

"Man I can't believe I bout to have three kids. Thank you baby." She hugged me.

"No thank you."

"We gotta get some names together. " she continued to look at the ultrasound.

"Yeah I was thinking That taty can named them." She widen her eyes.

"Me?"

"Your taty right." She laughed.

"Oh my god. I need to start brainstorming now. This is so exciting. So you want them to start with an T or J?"

"Whatever you pick pooh." She cheered. "I'll be upstairs putting my stuff up and brainstorming if you need me." I laughed and shook my head.

"Wow Three kids.I'm really in shock. " I laughed and peck her lips.

"Taty called it too, well she was joking but she called it."

"How does she feel about being a big sister to now two?"

"Oh yeah let me tell you. So when I picked taty up earlier from school I asked if she wanted to come with me to the appointment and she said that she wanted to go home which wasn't like her " Taty will hop in the car just to go down the street."so I asked what was wrong and babe she turned to me crying like full blown crying asking if we were going to  forget about her when the baby comes. "

"What why would she think that?"

"Fat ass Amanda. She told taty that sometimes parents forget the other child when the new one comes and how her parents forgot about her. So taty thought that would happen to her. "

"What do her and her parents have to do what taty. I'll fuck her up for tryna put her shit on to my baby."

"Yeah I'm have a talk with her next time I see her."

"Ain't gonna be no next time. taty bout to stop going with her."

"Well baby you don't think she'll hate us? I mean I don't wanna stop her from seeing the person she knew her whole life. Yes she was out of line but I'll talk to her."

"You better or im gonna fuck her up." I went over to her and hugged her.

"Okay papa. I got it." I kissed her to calm her a bit. Amanda doesn't know what she fucking with I'll be damn if she tries to turn taty against us and try to paint a bad picture of us.

Excuse any mistakes or errors

Short chapter..... tee hee

Okay I wasn't gonna prolong it with taty acting like that because I don't feel like it but it's something coming up so just wait.

Lmk what yall think I love feedback.

Go vote for the names on my message board pls