Chapter 2 Class friction

Qian Kun looked back.

Shen Jin was sitting by the window, changing the refill of his pen. The student next to him who was about to copy homework looked anxious, but Shen Jin's movements were not at all chaotic.

The back is straight with soft lines, and the back of the white neck is covered with a suppression patch, hiding the glands tightly.

Liu Qimai was shocked. After a long while, he stammered, "But he looks like that. What a joke!"

As an Alpha, he would naturally be attracted to the beautiful and delicate Omega. Not to mention anything else, his heart trembled when he was given a cold look by Shen Jin.

If he had not been influenced by Qian Kun's ruthless and desire-less aura for many years, he might have been tempted by beauty.

In the conventional wisdom, Beta rarely appears like this...

Unable to find an appropriate adjective for a moment, Liu Qimai smacked his lips, still a little uncomfortable. He asked the person next to him: "Zhou You, you also come to judge. How can he be a Beta!"

"Since Brother Kun said so, then it must be." He had experienced Qian Kun's observation skills before, "And is Brother Kun like a Beta?"

Liu Qimai felt that this made a lot of sense and was unable to refute it for the time being.

Since there is a Beta like Qian Kun that is better than an Alpha, why can't there be a Beta that is better than Omega?

Isn't this a logical loop? I am such a little genius!

Zhou You also came to Nanhu High School. In fact, they didn't understand what Qian Kun was thinking. After receiving the news of transferring schools, they had already decided to go to another private high school in the city with strong faculty.

Qian Kun suddenly changed his mind and decided to come to the main campus of Nanhu.

The school was in the wrong to begin with, and their transfer procedures were completed as quickly as possible.

Originally they thought there was something fascinating here, but two weeks passed and nothing happened.

There were people on the forum who said that Qian Kun's first love was here, which was why he couldn't forget her. Zhou You had scoffed at this rumour, but now he was a little unsure.

After Qian Kun and his group left, the class became lively.

The two armies were confronting each other just now, so even if you wanted to say something, you had to hold it back.

Looking at Shen Jin again, he still looks lofty, majestic, and unable to be shaken.

Their Brother Jin treats everyone equally no matter who you are.

Shen Jin had a noble and cold demeanour that could not be blasphemed. Even though they were in the same class, only a few Omegas like Luo Ying dared to talk to him from time to time. In the hearts of these little Omegas, no matter how cold Shen Jin was, he was still a sister, one of their own, and could not be bullied by these foreign sharks.

At the beginning of the new semester, class conflicts arose since the few young masters came to the class.

When bigger conflicts arise, previous small conflicts can be ignored.

This group of young masters is particularly wilful and have all kinds of complaints about their school. One moment they say the toilets are shabby, the next they say the school uniforms are too rustic. Then they say the school adopts a rote learning style... There are things they dislike everywhere.