Chapter 7 SCRAM, SCRAM

"October 24."

Shen Jin started twirling the pen again, and a small black whirlwind was spinning at his fingertips.

He was not a talkative person, but Qian Kun's words always sounded provocative, making it impossible for him to continue being a quiet handsome man.

Qian Kun was surprised, unable to follow Shen Jin's jumping thoughts.

Shen Jin has active brain cells and can always quickly catch loopholes that others tend to overlook.

Luo Ying exclaimed "ah". She remembered this day very clearly. The first day of Scorpio was Shen Jin's birthday.

Seeing Qian Kun looking at her, Luo Ying replied in a low voice.

Liu Qimai recalled the grand occasion of Brother Kun's birthday party last year. It was November 22, a very easy number to remember, 1122 – the tail of Scorpio.

Seeing that everyone had reacted, Shen Jin sat calmly. The pleasure of winning two games in a row made him feel a little better.

"Call out?"

Shen Jin looked indifferent, as if he didn't even notice this person.

What to call? Of course it's to call out elder brother.

Qian Kun claims to be the older brother, however according to the months of their birth, Qian Kun is more than twenty days younger than himself. Who says that a few days is not younger? Even a minute is younger.

Someone in the crowd gasped.

Although Qian Kun has always been aloof in class, his past achievements are enough to make people's scalps tingle. It is said that half a year ago, he even forced a young master who had offended him to be expelled from school.

Shen Jin had a cold face and spoke in a calm voice.

But in the eyes of the students in Class 9, he felt like a towering figure and suddenly they gained confidence.

They didn't do anything wrong, so why should these second-generation rich people be allowed to be so arrogant and domineering?

If this continues, they will definitely explode after losing their patience.

Things have gotten to this point, wouldn't it seem cowardly if they got scared?

One by one they straightened their backs and stood behind Shen Jin.

It was like they were backing up Shen Jin.

When everyone thought Qian Kun would be angry, he lowered his head a little more and said without a smile, "Are you sure you want to hear me call out? I'm afraid you can't bear it."

"If you don't try, how do you know if I can't bear it?"

Shen Jin snorted coldly, and said, "You can call or not." He picked up a physics paper and just lowered his head, then he felt a domineering breath falling on his ear.

Accompanied by a low and pleasant voice.

"Elder brother."

These two simple words are like the short rhythm on the drum beats.

Shen Jin's ears felt a little itchy.

It doesn't sound like he's calling out.

Instead, it seems like a provocation.

Shen Jin couldn't help but cover his face, and when he looked again, he only saw Qian Kun's back disappearing around the corner of the back door.

The conversation between the two was very quiet and could only be heard vaguely, not clearly.