Chapter 23 It's the first time, please respect me

Shen Jin couldn't help but stare at the message for a while.

The matching room will release some contact information, but he had already cancelled the match at noon, so his information should not be provided to the outside world.

It's almost midnight, and it's not the matching room's working hours. He has to wait until tomorrow to ask.

Shen Jin hesitated for a moment and clicked OK.

Shen Jin was ready to ask about the situation, although it was most likely a mistake made by the staff.

When he opened the chat box, he noticed the other person's username.

The avatar is a chubby black rabbit, lying on the ground gasping for breath due to exhaustion.

Shen Jin glanced at his own profile picture silently.

There was a subtle illusion, as if this person was targeting him.

Hate Rabbit: [Hello, my ID is AX000034...]

Short, cool style.

This was the first impression the other party gave to Shen Jin.

Snowball: [Hello, it's late, I'll be frank. I've cancelled the match and have no plans to rematch for now.]

Hate Rabbit: [Do you have a match?]

Snowball: [No.]

Hate Rabbit: [Well, if you have any questions, you can come to me.]

The other party was not persistent, nor was he enthusiastic, and he did not ask questions to get to the bottom of things.

This is comforting.

When Shen Jin was thinking about how to end the topic and then delete the friend, pop-up windows from Shen Xie'an kept popping up, swearing that he was definitely an Alpha with that kind of momentum, and if he wasn't, Shen Xie'an's head would fall off and be kicked around by his brother.

Shen Jin immediately recalled a horror movie he watched with his brother last week, which had this scene in it. He was so scared that he kept looking under the bed that night, fearing that a football with a human face would appear.

Shen Jin's whole body was a little stiff, and he immediately turned to look at the other living person in the dormitory.

The young master on the bed opposite him was also awake, typing on his phone. He noticed Shen Jin's gloomy gaze and asked, "Are you still angry?"

Why did he stay angry for so long this time? Qian Kun didn't want to really anger the little iceberg.

Shen Jin breathed slightly, looked away, and shook his head sullenly.

His image must never collapse in front of the enemy.

Shen Jin, stay calm. It's okay.

Qian Kun raised his eyebrows, thinking that Shen Jin's throat was still uncomfortable.

He got out of bed directly, took the water cup on Shen Jin's desk, went to the water dispenser in the dark to get a cup of warm water, and handed it to the bed.

Shen Jin sat up from the bed and drank it all in one gulp without any hesitation.

Calm down, huhu.

He directly handed the cup to Qian Kun and signalled with his eyes. Qian Kun laughed angrily: "More? Do you think I am your waterman?"

Qian Kun had never served anyone like this before, but after saying that, he still poured another cup.