Chapter 17 Young master, you need to be pampered.

Shen Xie'an walked forward dragging the suitcase, and he immediately saw a very eye-catching young man waiting at the elevator entrance.

He was tall and had a leisurely look. The induction light above the elevator gave him a layer of faint cold light, which intertwined with the sunset outside the window, brought an indescribable sense of distance.

Rather than being a teenager, it would be more accurate to say that his dignified yet casual aura is more like that between a teenager and a young adult.

Shen Xie'an felt that this person was quite oppressive, so he unconsciously closed his mouth and acted like a quiet little quail.

Although he is also a bully in his own school. The type that makes Alphas avoid him.

But when he arrives at his brother's territory, Shen Xie'an behaves like a virtuous woman.

The two of them entered the elevator together. The handsome guy asked: "Which floor?"

Shen Xie'an calmed down. He probably didn't expect the handsome guy to speak first, so his voice unconsciously became a little nervous: "Eighth floor."

Shen Xie'an discovered that this handsome guy only pressed the button for the eighth floor. The same floor?

That was for the second year students of high school. The school usually divided the dormitories according to grade and gender. For example, Omegas were in the top floor with the highest confidentiality, while the rough Alphas and Betas were randomly arranged.

The air is very quiet.

The handsome guy asked: "I overheard what you said to Auntie. Are you Shen Jin's younger brother?"

Shen Xie'an felt that the cold feeling he felt was alleviated a lot when the other person spoke.

When he heard that it was about his elder brother, his eyes lit up slightly.

"Yes, do you know my brother?" After looking at him this way, the handsome guy looked a little familiar.

"Yes, in the same class."

After just one encounter, Qian Kun knew roughly what topic to start with from the other person's micro-expressions, so that Shen Xie'an would neither feel disgusted nor feel awkward in the conversation.

They chatted briefly, and the topic was all about Shen Jin.

After walking out of the elevator, Shen Xie'an discovered that the handsome guy lived diagonally opposite his brother's dormitory.

Qian Kun paused whilst opening the door and suggested naturally that if Shen Xie'an was worried, they could add each other on WeChat and Shen Xie'an could ask him if he needed anything in the future.

Shen Xie'an found that it made sense. He felt that the man in front of him was considerate and gentlemanly, and his favourable impression of him doubled.

In just these few short minutes, his impression of this handsome guy changed drastically.

Shen Xie'an is good at housework and is full of fighting spirit as soon as he arrives.

Shen Jin applied for a two-person dormitory. Shen Xie'an heard from his elder brother that his other roommate was also someone who accidentally differentiated into a Beta during puberty. Shen Xie'an was relieved to find that there were no socks and T-shirts lying around as he had imagined, and there was no peculiar smell in the dormitory.

Although his brother is not a germaphobe, he cannot tolerate his roommate being sloppy.

The dormitory has typical bunk beds, with a desk and bookcase below and a bed above. There are two wardrobes in the corner near the door and a small bathroom.