Chapter 12 Who said that?

Although it cannot be seen from the surface, Shen Jin is actually an insecure person.

He always carries a small mirror with him and must check his whole body before going out, from his hair to his clothes to his shoes, to make sure he looks good and flawless.

So sometimes there will be a situation where there are a lot of comments in his mind but he appears calm on the surface.

For example, now, he doesn't seem panicked at all, even a little too calm.

This was the first time he did something else during class time, and it was also the first time he was caught and used as a negative example to be whipped.

The culprit is this completely without conscience guy next to him.

Ah, I hate him.

The math teacher saw that they finally noticed that it was still class time and smiled: "Finally you see me? Then please stand for a moment."

In the words of the students in Class 9, the math teacher is a smiling tiger. He is humorous and witty at ordinary times, but he is like Nun Miejue when it comes to assigning homework.

(t/n: Nun Miejue is a character from Jin Yong's martial arts novel, The Heaven sword and the Dragon Saber. Nun Miejue is cold-blooded, ruthless, and she hates evil.)

They immediately became the focus of the class.

Qian Kun looked at Liu Qimai who was making faces in front of him. He put his palm on Liu Qimai's head and turned half a circle.

Do you think my head is a spinning top?

Liu Qimai was furious and decided to temporarily change camp and cast a vote for the enemy boss.

Shen Jin, take a look at him!

"Seeing you all so carefree, I guess you both understand everything in the class. Come up together." The math teacher remembered something, "By the way, bring the pigeon letter up as well. As a teacher that you ignore, I want to see what has absorbed your attention."

Shen Jin's fingers holding the paper ball shrank slightly, feeling guilty.

When he stepped forward, the person behind him took the paper ball from his palm, let it go as soon as his fingertips touched it, and put another similar paper ball back in.

Shen Jin's fingers trembled slightly, and then he regained his composure.

In full view of everyone, the substitution was completed.

Someone is simply lawless and arrogant.

But he became an accomplice passively.

Shen Jin couldn't report it.

The math teacher erased two spaces on the blackboard that was filled with problem-solving ideas, and wrote two extremely difficult questions on each. Most of the students in the class gave up after solving half of the questions.

This question is too profound, and is designed to embarrass the two gentlemen above. Of course, it has to be as difficult as possible, otherwise how can their arrogance be defeated in one go.

Math teacher: "The two questions are different. There's no point in peeking. I'll give you ten minutes. Is that ok?"

Shen Jin: "No problem."

He felt he could still salvage his precarious image.

Qian Kun: "That's fine with me too."

Qian Kun's smile was elegant and a little seductive, making the Omegas blush.