Chapter 6 Top player in the food chain

This was the first time that Qian Kun saw something like panic in Shen Jin's eyes, although this abnormality was quickly covered up by the snow.

He found it interesting that Shen Jin had a cooling effect. Most of the time he was not even popular. This was a rare taste of fireworks.

The speculation that had already taken shape was one step closer.

Before Shen Jin could answer, Hou Ruixing's face turned red. The classmates hadn't been so close to each other in an entire year.

Shen Jin felt that the other party's pheromones were fluctuating greatly and were showing signs of overflowing, so he leaned back subconsciously, but his reason quickly stopped him from taking any action.

He looked serious. It was impossible for a Beta to react to pheromones.

And in a relatively quiet corner of his body, a small flame that refused to be lonely began to emerge.

Shen Jin thought for a while and decided to go to the teacher's office to explain his situation.

The head teacher was shocked. How could you still have emotions after differentiation?

When he left the office, he was carrying powerful suppressants and soothing sprays that were forced upon him by several teachers.

Shen Jin looked at one of the bottles of Alpha inhibitor in confusion. Did they think that he might still be able to differentiate into Alpha?

Oh wow, he's a little moved.

The Physical Education Committee announced the results of the teachers' discussion, and Shen Jin was temporarily disqualified from participating in swimming classes.

Students in Class 9: We reasonably suspect that our dirty thoughts have been noticed by the parties concerned!

Class 9 took the swimming class with Class 8 in tears. Class 8 thought the people in Class 9 were weird and quietly moved away.

The entrance to the swimming pool was crowded with people of six genders from two classes. It was a sea of ​​people and the sound of gongs and drums was deafening.

Everyone had come to watch their Ice God's debut with great interest, but five minutes before the show started, they saw Shen Jin teaching Omegas how to shoot basketball on the playground.

They immediately realized some truth, and each of them was like an eggplant hit by frost.

This is indeed not something we can easily see!

But soon, they cheered up.

Who is that most eye-catching, super handsome guy who just appeared by the swimming pool, who looks like a luxury item? Are those long legs real?

What? You said he was a Beta, but why was he more imposing than the Alpha next to him? It was so unscientific.

"I, I seem to be able to swim again..."

"This is absolutely amazing!"

"He is the prince from a private school? No wonder when he walked out, he looks like someone I couldn't afford."

The teacher was teaching students who couldn't swim. Rows of black heads floated on the water with their hair fluttering.

Liu Qimai passed by and said to Zhou You, "Hahahaha, don't they look like floating corpses?"

When the students who were holding their breath heard this, several of them almost choked on the water. Who was that bastard?

Can you speak? If not, just shut up.