Chapter 13 Tiger sniffs the rose

Luo Ying was so engrossed in watching that she didn't realize that her gaze was too intense and had alerted the person involved.

Qian Kun turned around and glanced at her lightly.

Luo Ying was startled and quickly turned her head back.

Qian Kun is usually calm and casual except towards Shen Jin. Although there is a sense of distance, it is not difficult to get along with him.

He suddenly stopped smiling just now, and that invisible feeling of oppression appeared vaguely.

She patted her chest.

It was strange, even when the Alphas in her class got angry, she didn't get so flustered.

Thinking back to the scene she just saw, it might be because of the angle.

She doesn't know why, but a phrase came to her mind: a tiger sniffing a rose.

Shen Jin could even see his own reflection in the other's light brown eyes.

The doctor said that for an Omega with special pheromones like him, the entire differentiation process is much more troublesome than for others.

He needs an Alpha with similar attributes to effectively groom, comfort, and even temporarily mark him in order to alleviate the discomfort and pain caused by differentiation.

He may have reached the late stage of differentiation, and various reactions are intensifying.

But Shen Jin was used to being alone. He didn't want to owe anyone any favours, and he was not used to being touched by a strange Alpha, so he kept dragging it out.

Shen Jin was only panicked for a moment, but soon regained his composure: "What do you mean?"

Qian Kun took in all of Shen Jin's reactions, but didn't embarrass him. He moved away a little, pointed at the cakes piled up like a mountain on the empty table next to Shen Jin, and said, "There are so many. Can you finish them without an Alpha to help you?"

Alphas have always had the largest appetite among the several genders.

Their pheromones are active, so they exercise more and have the strongest appetite, which influence each other.

That's what he's talking about.

Shen Jin couldn't help but relax and responded coldly: "Don't worry about that."

En?

Shen Jin inadvertently smelled a faint orange scent, mixed with the woody scent of the young man. It was light and steady, and had an indescribable allure.

Shen Jin felt that the pheromones in his body, which had been relatively calm, were showing signs of making a comeback.

Shen Jin paused. He frowned and asked, "Did you use a barrier agent?"

As a Beta, what kind of barrier agent would he use?

Shen Jin wondered if there had been a mutation in his differentiation period. He had actually fallen to the point where he found the smell of a Beta very tempting.

This person is still Qian Kun, and a strong sense of shame surged in his heart.

Qian Kun thought he smelled the deodorizing spray. When he went out in the morning, he didn't know what he was thinking and just picked up the orange-scented one.

The suppression tobacco is specially made at home. No matter how light the smell is, it still smells like smoke. In order to remove the smell, he carries this spray with him.