Chapter 19 If not completely useless, then half useless

Maybe the call couldn't go through, therefore another text message popped up on the screen.

Only the first paragraph is displayed: Dear user No. 203427*****578, the application you submitted has been...

The following words come to an abrupt end due to display problems.

Shen Jin walked in from the back door holding a courier box.

Qian Kun put down his phone calmly and found that Shen Jin's usually cold eyes showed a bit of entanglement, which was really rare in him.

He was in normal condition before going out, but in just a short while, his eyebrows were almost rolled into a ball of wool.

Shen Jin put the package on the table. He folded his hands, and looked at it. When he went out just now, the senior said with a teasing look that it was shipped by international air transport, and the sender was Brother Huai's academic adviser.

Judging from the shipping address, the academic adviser should have bought it at a shopping store and had the store send it to him.

When they were still engaged, Ke Minghuai liked to give gifts from time to time.

Now that he had even received the letter of withdrawal of engagement, it is not easy to accept it.

Shen Jin decided to wait for Ke Minghuai to come back before returning it.

A white, slender hand tapped the table, drawing Shen Jin's attention: "Your phone."

Qian Kun calmly threw the phone to him.

Seeing Shen Jin looking at him in confusion, Qian Kun slowly said, "It rang too many times. I was just about to hang up for you, but it cut off on its own."

Shen Jin immediately looked at the podium. Fortunately, there was no teacher supervising the evening study at this time.

"Oh, okay."

Shen Jin took a glance and saw that it was the number from the matching room. This kind of routine greeting happened every day.

After all, it is a national institution, and they give the same attentive care to this group of awkward people who have no one to match them.

Qian Kun saw that Shen Jin seemed a little absent-minded tonight. He took out a notebook, tore a piece of paper from it, crumpled it up, and threw it over.

There was only a frivolous smiling face on the paper ball, and Shen Jin squinted at a certain young master.

Qian Kun showed Shen Jin the classical Chinese textbook he had borrowed from the reading room yesterday.

"How about these books? Are they suitable?"

When it came to studying, Shen Jin perked up and helped him with some advice.

Although he didn't say it, Shen Jin admired Qian Kun's willingness to make amends and not indulge his own temperament blindly.

However, most of the books in the small lending room were donated by others. Shen Jin wrote a few book titles and leaned forward.

He pointed to the lines above and said, "You can borrow these two books from the school library. It's closed now, so go there tomorrow during the day. You can buy the other three books at the bookstore, but it's more affordable to buy them online."

Shen Jin's eyelashes were long and drooping, and there was a white earphone in one ear. The headphone wire swayed with his movements. He was listening to English words.