Chapter 60 Does he like me?

The cramped space in the compartment left Shen Jin with nowhere to hide.

Qian Kun approached, no longer suppressing his predatory aura, and his gaze was intimidating.

"Can you please listen to me first?" Shen Jin stared at Qian Kun's movements nervously.

Before Shen Jin could think of a countermeasure, Qian Kun directly pushed him against the door wall. He could clearly see Qian Kun's movement, but he was unable to avoid it. It was so fast that it seemed like he couldn't catch it.

There were cheers coming from the nearby sports field, but all Shen Jin could hear was the Alpha's hot breath and a whisper: "I don't want to listen now."

He restrained Shen Jin's hands with one hand and placed his fingers on the restraint patch. Shen Jin trembled slightly as he felt it being torn apart.

As the sweet smell overflowed, the scalding temperature quickly took over.

Shen Jin's consciousness became increasingly blurred. His chest was pressed against the cold wooden door, while behind him was magma. The silent danger seemed to be rushing through his glands to his limbs and bones.

Confused, Shen Jin heard the voices of several students discussing outside the door.

"No way, there's a sign saying it's being cleaned!"

"I want to use the restroom outside because it's less crowded. It's worse than the one inside the venue."

Perhaps the sound outside was too close, Qian Kun felt that the person below was like a young animal that wanted to break free but was afraid of being discovered, trembling and trying to call for help.

Qian Kun did not seal his mouth, and even gave him the opportunity to call for help. Until the voices gradually faded away, Shen Jin did not speak.

Qian Kun, overwhelmed by anger and fear, was stunned for a moment, and his impulse subsided a little.

The chest that was about to burst out before can finally feel the sweetness that filled the room, and the overly fierce marking process is changed to a slow and torturous one.

In fact, Shen Jin couldn't stand the slow speed even more. Every cell in his body seemed to be undergoing mitosis, constantly relaxing and diffusing. He was so comfortable that he almost shouted out.

A person with top-notch pheromones can easily make the marked person switch between hell and heaven.

It was unknown how long it had been before Shen Jin unconsciously realized that the marking was completed.

Before he could relax, this time the Alpha did not let him go immediately, but sucked him neither lightly nor heavily.

Shen Jin groaned and almost collapsed into the Alpha's arms.

The breathing and sweat of the two people were intertwined, and the deep marking also consumed some mental energy for the Alpha.

But he was very satisfied and let Shen Jin's whole body be filled with his scent.

"Why didn't you attack me?" Qian Kun's breathing was a little heavy, but the terrifying pressure had dissipated at some point.

Shen Jin didn't know what was going on with Qian Kun. His eyelashes trembled, and he was so angry that he didn't want to say anything.

You ask me why I don't attack, huh?

There was a brief silence.

Qian Kun also realized something and stared at the back of Shen Jin's head in a daze.