Chapter 29 Better technique

After Shen Jin took another injection, he lay there for a while before going out. There was no one outside the corridor.

The whole afternoon passed uneventfully. When he was dozing off during self-study class, the back door opened and a group of boys who had just returned from the basketball court came in.

The autumn wind blew, bringing with it various scents of varying depths, and the fingertips on the desk trembled slightly.

Shen Jin opened his eyes from a nap and suddenly saw the boy standing in front of him and wiping his sweat. The sweat ran across his superior jawline and slid down his neck to his collarbone.

As the air became hot and dry, Shen Jin withdrew his gaze. He took a few deep breaths, and pressed his fingers between his eyebrows.

Here it comes again, that instinct to get closer.

Qian Kun was in a restless mood today. He played hard during the self-study class and was sweating all over. Thinking about the situation of his desk mate, he went over to check on him without even having time to take a shower.

Before he sat down, he saw his desk mate frowning and looking down at the test paper with a look of forced endurance.

Qian Kun's heart sank. He felt uncomfortable again?

He noticed that several Omegas in the class were covering their noses. A similar situation had happened before, so he understood what they meant. He winked at Zhou You, and dragged away the other Alphas who were leaking pheromones. They were taken to the bathroom to spray the barrier agent.

This process was accompanied by countless complaints and reluctance, but they were all ruthlessly suppressed by Qian Kun.

Several Omegas in the class exhaled foul air, then breathed in the fresh air without pheromones. They raised their misty faces towards the direction where Qian Kun disappeared.

It would be fine if it happened once, but this is the second time. He is very gentlemanly.

When they expressed their dissatisfaction in the past, this group of Alphas said nice things to them, but their actual actions were to stay in the classroom and refuse to leave. Some of them even had bad intentions and deliberately got in front of the Omegas to annoy them.

They all treated it as a joke and didn't take it seriously. It was impossible for them to be angry because of this tiger tooth. They just felt uncomfortable because their bodies were suppressed.

"If Brother Kun could just give me a glance, I would rush over in a 100-meter sprint!!"

"What are you thinking about? Betas like Kun Kun are like unreachable stars, you know."

"He's not even an Alpha, what do you see in him? His face?" An Alpha from Class 9 retorted unconvinced.

"What do you know? His existence is a sure kill for Omegas!" Several Omegas looked at him with disdain. They snorted arrogantly, and refused to argue.

Among them, a bold Omega boldly asked Shen Jin.

"Brother Jin, isn't that right?" After saying that, he remembered that these two big guys had just had an intimate fight yesterday, and embarrassment almost burst out of his face.

Just when the Omega was thinking about how to make up for it, he saw Shen Jin, who usually didn't express his opinion, react this time.

Shen Jin glanced at the classmate who was talking calmly and said "hmm" softly.

Instead, the Omega didn't know how to respond.

It is said that these two people had bad luck and were arranged to share a dormitory.