Chapter 27 Shen Jin and I are destined to be together!

Shen Jin thought Qian Kun was probably worried that he was not in good condition, but in fact that emotion only lasted for a while.

Once it's over, he won't dwell on it.

It is better to prove it with actions than to talk about it. There is no need to break the promise.

Qian Kun figured out the reason why Shen Jin suddenly said that almost instantly.

Is he being too considerate? Shen Jin is only in his teens. Shouldn't he do whatever he wants at this age?

The two of them were each thinking about their own things and got into the car peacefully.

Qian Kun glanced at Shen Jin who was looking at the scenery outside the window, and then he remembered to check his phone.

He forgot to switch the WeChat account, and just as he switched back, he noticed the familiar avatar in the latest chat. He couldn't help but glance at Shen Jin, who was only an arm's length away. The city washed by rain seemed like a fleeting background, making him look aloof from the world.

32 times, finally passed the friend verification.

Shen Jin looked back: "?"

Qian Kun curled his lips: "Nothing."

Having learned from the last lesson, he will not lose popularity this time.

Moreover, Shen Jin is much more lively now than when they first met. Some things should be restrained.

Liu Qimai was still making accusations word by word, and the people in the group just liked to watch the fun and encouraged Liu Qimai to break off the friendship.

The group was so noisy, no wonder Shen Jin saw it.

Still having a great time inside, Qian Kun's reply was as brief as ever: On the way.

It would have been fine if Qian Kun didn't show up. As soon as he appeared, the classmates who were originally comforting Liu Qimai changed their tone.

[@Maizi, the real master is here! ]

[I know that Brother Kun would not deliberately break an appointment. If he did, it would definitely not be Brother Kun's fault!]

Liu Qimai is used to the group of veteran face-chasers in Class 9. In their eyes, Qian Kun is a man of grace and temperament, and would never do something like standing someone up.

Haha, you are just deceived by his appearance.

Seeing that Qian Kun finally know to come out, Liu Qimai immediately started bombarding mode and started typing away.

Liu Qimai was already at the agreed location. The girl next to him had been staring at his phone screen. She had already seen Qian Kun's reply and her eyes lit up: "A-Kun is really coming?"

"It should be soon." Liu Qimai then noticed Ji Zhen and covered the screen.

"What's going on with him? Seeing your miserable state, I thought something serious had happened."

"To be honest, I've never seen Brother Kun so anxious."

"Who has ever seen this? Brother Kun has never been nervous."

"We'll just wait for him!"

"Brother Kun always keeps his word. It's rare for him to break a promise. Brothers, we must punish him later."

They booked a multi-purpose dining room with booths, chess boards, and games. There are now more than 30 people in the group.

"Who knows." Liu Qimai still remembered that when Qian Kun saw the news, he asked him to go over first, and his tone was calm. Only people who have been familiar with him for many years know that when Qian Kun is really emotional, he will not be furious or resentful, but frighteningly calm.